What is everyone's thoughts on Juggernaut?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box for Juggernaut is bigger than the one for Predator - he is going to be huge - a very impressive piece for some diehard X-fans.

Small edition size (300) and big statue.... Nothing for me, but for the diehard Xmen fans out there, as Dave said....

:cool:

I never understood why the size of the statue is a factor to get so worked up about. More product for your money?

Just like folks that beg for a Hulk sculpt all the time. They want one so huge that I ask myself: do they even have a place to properly display something that size?

Its a great edition size of 300, but what scale is it? 1/3 scale? I would get it if it were 1/4 scale to display with the other marvel statues.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I never understood why the size of the statue is a factor to get so worked up about. More product for your money?

Just like folks that beg for a Hulk sculpt all the time. They want one so huge that I ask myself: do they even have a place to properly display something that size?

I like bigger sizes myself thats why I started collecting 1/4s, I'm with the bigger the Hulk the better crowd. The Hulk needs to be big.

I would have so bought this if it were based on the comics but since its based on a football tug no thanks. The sculpt is very good though as is the Beast. Although the blue guy could do with a lab coat.

Regarding the X-Men film version of Juggernaut - I don't like it at all.
Just the look doesn't do it for me, so I'll be skipping it. If it were the
comic book version like Bowen's, I'd be first to sign up.

Regarding size, the BIGGER the better. 1/4 scale minimum. I love
statues HUGE, and I do have the room to display them. Even if I
didn't, I'd find or make room, because I like the detail that can be
put into a 1/4, 1/3, or 1/2 scale item versus the smaller scales.

JS :)

Viking28 said:
I like bigger sizes myself thats why I started collecting 1/4s, I'm with the bigger the Hulk the better crowd. The Hulk needs to be big.

I agree. However, I doubt many asking for "BIGGER, BIGGER!!!!!" can do him justice on his proper display area.

I have absolutely no room for the 1/4 scale, much less their boxes. But they are incredibly impressive pieces and I'll continue to buy them. I'm finding new and creative ways to display...(and renting a lot of storage space).

My thoughts on Juggernaut?

The statue looks nice, howeverl, I also would have preferred the comic book versions of the characters. On the other hand, 26" is huge and I start to have space constraints and 300 $ is not a small money.
the edition of 300 is showing that it might be valuable in the future though.

I passed it before and I am passing again this time.

I think it looks superb. I am getting one and no one is stopping me :D I am just wondering why you are allowed to pre-order 2 while it is limited to 300 ???? :confused:

I'm torn. I was planning on getting this but with it shipping so soon and everything else that's coming, I think I'm going to have to sacrifice ol Juggy.

OK, call me weak but I just ordered it from the Godfather. $265 seems to be a pretty good price for this huge piece.

Much like some other members, my bank account doesn't like Juggy as much as I do. :( AH well, guess I'll have to wait for something in the future to peak my interest.

Back