Luke Skywalker Jedi material question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eczamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys, what kind of material is the black jumpsuit of Luke supposed to be? I want to sew me my own one in the proper material and make the "flap" part look better.

the PF looks great material wise, but I'm not sure if that would scale well down to 1/6th and what material it is, anyone care to enlighten me? :rock

it's just cotton. the sideshow one is PRETTY accurate to the real one. just the color on the flap is a little off. but then, it's close enough to be honest with you. saw the real suit at the Magic of the myth exhibit a few years ago.

it's just cotton. the sideshow one is PRETTY accurate to the real one. just the color on the flap is a little off. but then, it's close enough to be honest with you. saw the real suit at the Magic of the myth exhibit a few years ago.

so basically I could just redo the flap shape so it sits below his belt and add the right color to the flap to save effort ? :)

Found abetter material fr luke's jumpsuit and took a plunge and had my first ever sewing experience :lol

naamloos-3.jpg

IMGP3459.jpg

Pants and flap are new material, thinner and less rough. Flap is not yet in position and will sit lower

Back