• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT: Hot Toys Original Predator figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniram6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm looking for this figure just like many other Freaks here are. I don't want to pay ridiculous eBay prices for the figure but would like a decent price that helps out both the seller and me as a buyer. I have a Hot Toys Wolverine figure that was displayed for like 4 days and placed back in it's box for trade. Also I might have some things of interest I might trade if you ask. I don't have any Predators for trade though except maybe the Guardian Predator.

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm looking for this figure just like many other Freaks here are. I don't want to pay ridiculous eBay prices for the figure but would like a decent price that helps out both the seller and me as a buyer. I have a Hot Toys Wolverine figure that was displayed for like 4 days and placed back in it's box for trade. Also I might have some things of interest I might trade if you ask. I don't have any Predators for trade though except maybe the Guardian Predator.

U got PM my friend :)

Back