Anyone buy from Store-Rooms?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use the all the time, he's a good guy, never had any issues. I'd email him & see whats happening.

Email him, once my order got lost and he mailed me a replacement... Did take a month to reach me though.

Ordered many times from their website, and a lost order happened only once (ordered a neckpost).

Email them, and they will resolve the incident for you (either send a replacement or give you Store Credit). :duff

I ordered a pair of tan pants from them over a month ago & still no product. They replied with one email saying it will take 14 days to ship.
Should I cancel my order & move on?

https://www.store-rooms.com/

Sometimes it takes a bit longer for things to arrive. I order from them all the time and usually wait between 3-6 weeks for product. They've always come through.

Ordered from them numerous times from Ebay and never ad a problem. Things from some ebay sellers take about a month or so but with Store Room you always get what you ordered. I say just like everyone else here. Email them and see what's going on.

They are con artists and sell knock off of bootlegs, swap out parts for cheaper parts etc.

i do order non full figures from them from time to time. Have had problems. right now actually something never came, he said they sent it again. 1.5 months ago... still nothing...

Why do we get this exact thread over and over and over? I swear we get a new version of "Anyone... Storerooms?" every month :slap

Back