1:1 Thing Bust Shipping soom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Life-Size Thing Bust (item #2925) from our MARVEL Comics 1:1 Scale Bust Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 17-20 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10-12 days, which will confirm the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

My son just about wet his pants when he saw the pictures of this bust. For some reason he is terrified of "Mr. Thing," as he calls him. This one won't be coming to my house.

In fact, I cancelled my order for the Maul bust for space and money reasons, so it looks like it will be a while before I finally unpack a Sideshow bust. If they give me a Jar-Jar then I'll make room for it, but I don't imagine that will be coming any time soon. I think that I can only have one 1:1 bust in my collection, and I haven't seen it yet...

Congrats to those about to receive the Thing bust! Get us some pics as soon as he arrives!

that bust looks really good....hope to see some pics..

This is a great piece and I am happy for anyone who is getting it. I for one will not be getting any 1:1 scale busts simply due to space and money issue. :monkey2

@ Gambit: If you really like this piece than I would go ahead and buy it. I hesitated on buying the Wol. vs. Sabertooth Exclusive back when it came out, and now I can't find one for a reasonable price.

i have the dynamic forces 1:1 thing which is limited to 50
i prefere this 1 over sideshows only because i dont think the thing
should have pearly white teeth.apart from that its really nice:cool:
my d f versions paint is flaking in places,but ill get that soughted
by a pro sometime.
congrats

I think a lot of people are going to be kicking themselves for passing on this guy. Personally I think it has a lot more personality than the DF bust, although that one is fantastic.

Darklord Dave said:
Personally I think it has a lot more personality than the DF bust, although that one is fantastic.

Agreed !!!

Yes

Today my wait list converted

the only problem is the hight taxes that I have to pay in Turkey for this

because of that I am now in a position to cancel General Griveous which I probably will

Guess it is the correct decision to choose thing bust over GG exclusive

Any comments will be appreciated

gambit said:
Yes

Today my wait list converted

the only problem is the hight taxes that I have to pay in Turkey for this

because of that I am now in a position to cancel General Griveous which I probably will

Guess it is the correct decision to choose thing bust over GG exclusive

Any comments will be appreciated

I would never do that !!!! But of course busts have never been my cup of tea...never like a statue of half a character.I say keep the Grievous exclusive !!!!

If you love Star Wars....keep the Exclusive Grievous. If you love rocks.....get the bust. In the future, I bet you can get the bust for a lower price because I don't see it going up in price in the future.

Also,IMO..THE EXCLUSIVE GRIEVOUS WILL ALWAYS KEEP HIS VALUE....I EASILY SEE THIS STATUE GOING FOR 1K ON EBAY IN A NEAR FUTURE.

Back