devilof76's Garden of Earthly Delights

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilof76

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just moved, so this is all past tense. I'll update once I'm settled.

Raphael, The Dead, Adam Hughes and most of my tpb's. Also, a complete set of 1963 encyclopedias, my dining room chairs, my fan, and my toilet.
picture.php

Office, in all kinds of disarray. Unfortunately, the pics omit half of my Lord of the Rings, and all of my Pirates of the Carribean, G.I.Joe and Cobra 12".
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bedroom.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And one detail of the dvd/antique book shelves in my living room that was probably the most impressive part of the whole apartment, but which I managed to not shoot.
picture.php

Not bad, so this is what it was before moving? And you'll post new pics soon? Waiting to see those!

Thanks. :duff

Not bad, so this is what it was before moving? And you'll post new pics soon? Waiting to see those!

This was a fragment of what it was before moving. The updates will be much better.

(And I'll use a real camera when I do those.)

Your collection displayed before moving was looking way better than my crammed display before I was moving.

...my dining room chairs, my fan, and my toilet.

So EPIC. :drool

Seriously though, lovin' the collection. Looking forward to seeing 1) The whole collection, 2) Real camera pics, 3) Your new pad/set-up!

Glad you started a thread and posted these now though, cos it will help us appreciate the updates more. :)

If I were to get a figure to compliment my Vader it would probably be Obi Wan, and I would pose them exactly like that. :rock

No, you just misunderstood me.

Obi Wan would be like: "Your helmet is looking particularly shiny today."

"Why thank you Ben." :)

Great collection.

Looking good!

Attachments

• skyth.jpg
    skyth.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 9
  • starscream.jpg
    starscream.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 13
  • iadec.jpg
    iadec.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 11
Thanks guys. :duff

Very Very Cool Collection, Who is the Asian Gunslinger?

A Cool Girl figure who got much cooler. She's the great grandaughter of a woman who was murdered in the Massachusetts witch hysteria of 1692. She hunts the souls of the murderers across space-time. Eventually she'll put herself in the situation of one who will either accept the shame of ending these souls and destroying their chances for redemption, or showdown with the Merciful One himself to gain ultimate satisfaction.

She and God have unfinished business. :cool:

Yes, welcome Devilof76. :duff

It's about time you joined! :lol

Lurking since July 2007. :rock

Very cool collection and setup, bro :clap I just WISH I could spread all my stuff throughout our house. Meh. Isn't married life grand. :(

Can't wait to see the new setup. :)

Damn straight. Never give a witch a .45 long barrell. ____ will go down. :lecture

Very cool collection and setup, bro :clap I just WISH I could spread all my stuff throughout our house. Meh. Isn't married life grand. :(

Can't wait to see the new setup. :)

It was a lot of fun to have it everywhere. But, I'm in a similar boat as you now. The only stuff out is what I can fit in my room.

Still cool though. Pics to come...

Back