#&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
#&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

....We all know its another member of the Dead line :cool:

Re: #&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

...right :confused:

...you Can't fool us Sideshow

...or it could be a longshoreman with a potty mouth like that. :D

The Dead don't exist.

No line is ever Dead.

So when the #&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ are you going to tell us what it is? :monkey4

Excuse me, ahem. Could you please advise us of the time, perhaps, when it is within your hectic and busy schedule, WHEN precisely, you might find it with in your kind and benevolent hearts, to notify us of the item, you wish to announce as one of the items that you have prepared for pre-order, which is going to be a San Diego Comic Convention exclusive, which, up to this point, remains unknown to us. :bow

6305882525.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V55578526_.jpg

I know it is likely to be the dead. I just want to know WHEN they are going to confirm it. When not what.

The dead line is dead. In the water, under the earth, on a planet far from here. The dead will rise. Rise oh evil dead, rise from whence thou camst. Rise up from the hidden archive that ignors your existence, that you ever existed at all.

WHEN are the dead going to rise? And if not, WHEN are you going to get me my freebie Tom? :monkey5
This is great. I'm going to when either way. grrrrr win. when/win/whatever

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD !!!!!

ssthedead7.jpg

If it's the Dead: pretty annoying getting only one figure/year, and on top of that, as a CC exclusive... Tough!

Yeah, it's great to see another figure... Even if it is super tough for me to ever get one. Makes me wish I still lived in Cali. :monkey2

But I still want one and will do everything in my power to NOT miss this one.

I don't find it that tough at all. I have waited that long time and time again, from announcement through to production to shipping to distributor to retailer to me. Ho Ho humbo. Might be tough for you softies.

I used to whine but it wasn't from anticipation, but rather the possibilities that so long after knowing it was on the market somewhere, I could miss out on a figure. Now I find it boring to see and hear all about a figure and finally get it to see it is all true and opening the box has lost its zing. Spoilers anyone? Yeah thanks alot fellas. Hi Dusty, that one was for you. :naughty The up side has always been the ability to change my mind in plenty of time so as not to rile my retailer.

Change of mood. It's a great community and no one gives a hoot and we all get along and have fun, with the occasional ribbing, and learn and understand that what is great for one, is a barkers egg in the face for someone else, and Sideshow and you Freaks makes our lives exciting. Well mine anyway. I dont even mind and would rather even, that a new dead figure not be announced, but it is not up to me, so I must be prepared, so WHEN.

They fooled me! But my fellow freaks schooled me on the line that is dead. Thanks guys!

Darth Rage said:
They fooled me! But my fellow freaks schooled me on the line that is dead. Thanks guys!

Is there a refresher course for newbies? And when people type dead, they don't mean the Grateful Dead, but zombies, I'm guessing.

Yes, it took me a while to learn of this one too... and I am a HUGE fan of zombies and all things undead. But I stumbled upon Zero on ebay and sadly did not buy it. I then searched on SSC and found the announcement that "there was no dead line"... instantly I starting thinking to the future and my chance to have him or another Dead figure...

At last the time has come!!! :google

Subject 5: security guard! I guessed right! I thought it would be a security guard zombie. What happened to Subjects 1-4?

ohh...I can't wait.. A zombie security guard!! Sweet. Now if I can only survive the Thursday pre-order.... I'll be ok.

God help anyone who tries to take me away from the computer that day!!! :stake

Okay you guys, all this discussion about a bunch of scrambled symbols..... why did Sideshow do this?......it's making me nuts! Does ANYBODY really know any FACTS, or are you all just guessing about what kind of figure it is?

Back