Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format for $160.95 at Scifigenre.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickNack

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just came across this and I think it might be a mess up, but Sci-Fi Genre is selling the Jedi Knight Premium Format for $160.95. The reason I believe it is a goof up is because it says you save $129.04, but then next to it is says 10% off. But at that price it is almost 50% off. It is supposed to be $260.95, not $160.95. I added it to my cart and it still says $160.95. I doubt they will honor that price though once they realize their mistake.

Anybody want to try and find out?

https://www.scifigenre.com/itemDeta...nItemID=94177&nJustAddedID=94177&nAddedType=1

Even though I live in Fayetteville NC, I make it to Durham NC from time to time, and stop in at Sci-Fi Genre. They really do have some great deals in store, but their online deals are frakking awesome. I've bought many of my Star Trek Mini-Mates from them, as well as my Diamond Select Wrath Of Khan Enterprise, and the online deals are great. From what I've gathered from employees, they price the online stuff to MOVE, simply to keep from having a warehouse of back stock.

The most interesting thing about them is that they do not honor their online prices in their brick and mortar store. So if you live near Durham, it's probably cheaper to pick up Luke online, rather than stop in and pick him up. Just sayin'...

This site has had ridiculously low sale prices in the past on certain items and it was legit. This could be the real deal. Doesn't seem like a very popular item, so maybe this is a way of clearing out some stock.

I knew it!

Email from Sci-Fi Genre:

Hello,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, but it has come to our attention that there was a typo on our site in the
price of the Luke Skywalker Premium Figure. It was listed for $160.95 when it should have been listed
for $260.95. At this time, we are cancelling any orders that were placed while the price was incorrect. I
apologize for the trouble! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience,

ScifiGenre.com

My wife tried to buy it for my birthday at that price... And then they told her that it was an error.

Ahh well.

Back