• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT Batman Boots, HT ankle ball joints, & OC Batman belt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone :wave
Here's all that I need

EDIT:Adding Ht Batman boots. can be from any release from the Dark Knight series meaning the OC, V1 TDK New Suit or DX Batman figures. as long as they're in good condition. I'll also need a pair of ball ankle joints to go with them please. Thanks!

EDIT: I know it's a stretch, but I'm trying to update my Takara Batman and just thought that an HT OC Batman Belt with batarangs and grappling gun would go nice, but I only want the grappling gun and batarangs IF I can get the belt. Thanks! :hi5:

shirt TRADED FOR
PERS head BOUGHT
tieBOUGHT
all hands BOUGHT
hand gun with extended clip (can be from DX Joker or Bank Robber Joker) BOUGHT
the DX joker stand BOUGHT
pantsBOUGHT

EDIT: Adding Bank Robber Joker parts like all the clothes ans shoes, duffel bag and grenades.Thanks :rock BOUGHT

USA only due to the fact that I don't have paypal. I use USPS Money Orders on all my eBay purchases and I have 100% feedback for ebay. If you wish to see the feedback for yourself, just PM me and I'll give you my eBay username. I
I've also done business with Cocoboloboy, Turd Ferguson and haytil just for added reference
If you have any other questions, just comment here or PM. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: WTB DX Joker loose, or DX Joker Shirt, tie, Hands, hand gun & stand

PM replied! :pray:

oh and also decided I'd go for loose parts, like just the PERS head, shirt, tie, hands, hand gun with extended clip, (can be from DX Joker or Bank Robber Joker) and the DX joker stand
maybe pants but they aren't a must

Last edited:
Re: WTB DX Joker loose, or DX Joker Shirt, PERS Head, Tie, Hands, hand gun & stand

still mainly looking for the shirt and stand? anyone?

Last edited:
Re: WTB DX Joker loose, or DX Joker Shirt, Tie, Hands, hand gun & stand

I have the gloves, and I see that your police uniform is pending. I also have that if you need it.

Re: WTB DX Joker loose, or DX Joker Shirt, Tie, Hands, Pants & Stand

just got your PM and replied :pray:

Re: WTB DX Joker loose Parts: DX Joker Shirt, Tie, Hands, Pants & Stand

anyone with these pieces? no? no one?

Re: WTB DX Joker loose Parts: DX Joker Shirt, Tie, Hands, Pants & Stand

I have these:

Hand gun with extended clip (Bank Robber Joker)
DX pants (w/suspenders)

And I also have the grenade stuff if you're interested:
ctrr.jpg

Photo Credit: Cool Toys Review

Shoot me a pm and let me know your price range.

Re: WTB V1 TDK Batman or BR Joker, DX Joker loose Parts: DX Joker Shirt, Tie, Hands

Adding TDK V1 Batman or Bank Robber Joker. Both complete please with boxes in pretty good condition. Thanks :rock

Re: WTB BR Joker pieces, DX Joker loose Parts: DX Joker Shirt, Tie, Hands

PM replied!

took off V1 bats and changing to just Bank Robber Joker parts like all the clothes ans shoes, duffel bag and grenades.Thanks :rock

Re: WTB DX Joker loose Parts: DX Joker Shirt, Tie, Hands, Shoes with socks

bumperoo! adding DX version Shoes and socks! but more importantly still looking for the shirt and tie??

Re: WTB DX Joker loose Parts: DX Joker Shirt, Tie, Hands, Shoes with socks

bump bump all the way to the top

hand gun with extended clip (can be from DX Joker or Bank Robber Joker), the DX joker, stand, pants and Bank Robber kit all bought.

Still looking for DX01 Shirt, tie, shoes and socks

Re: WTB DX Joker Shirt, Medicom TDK Original Suit Batman

Bump of the night!

Adding Medicom's TDK Original Suit Batman. Would prefer boxed (I don't care if it's been open). Pics are not mine but just so it doesn't get confused with their first attempt
P1070779001.jpg

P1070831001.jpg

P1070829001.jpg

Re: WTB DX Joker Shirt, Medicom TDK Original Suit Batman

afternoon bump before class! :rock just need the DX Joker shirt guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back