The Force Unleashed 2 graphic novel...WTF? Spoiler Alert!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
Spoiler Spoiler:
Just finished reading the graphic novel and all I can say is WTF?
Ambiguous, convoluted, flat, boring, pointless...somebody tell me I'm dreaming :(

Man, what a let down. I loved the first story but this sucks balls, hardcore! It's from Boba Fett's perspective (and considering I did Wrath of the Mandalorian you'll understand how excited I was) and yet this is a whole bunch of nothing. No twists and turns as promised... man, I'm hoping the game is better.

I feel like I did after I watched Episode 1 for the first time... "Am I missing something? Was that all there was? Am I just a dumbass and don't get it?"

Man, what a let down. I loved the first story but this sucks balls, hardcore! It's from Boba Fett's perspective (and considering I did Wrath of the Mandalorian you'll understand how excited I was) and yet this is a whole bunch of nothing. No twists and turns as promised... man, I'm hoping the game is better.

that might've sold me on the book:lol I'd rather find out Starkiller's story while I play the game anyway

Well my 9 year old son is obsessed with The Force Unleashed, as well as Star Wars, so I guess I'll be picking it up for him, regardless of how bad it is...

"For the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II graphic novel, Dark Horse Comics is telling an original story set during the events of game. While it does not re-tell the story of the game, it does build upon it, with an angle that focuses on Boba Fett."

My hope is RESTORED! Please let the game story be as good as the first...

i read this last week and was also WTF at the ending!!
it has left it opened for either ANOTHER graphic novel to come out
during the year of for the story to be continued through the game.
Thank god it is ONLY told via Boba Fetts' perspective-for i feel the game will be better than this with Galens story...
and WTF have Lucas and Co done to poor Boba-long gone are the times when the mysterious bad ass was just that...now in the CW and this graphic novel he has become a sooky lil _____!!!
and the last page-WTF!!!for those who have read it know what i am talking about-as a MAJOR character has been captured i for one would like to know how he escapes-i just hope it happens in the game and NOT left openended!!!
BIG WTF there!!!!no wonder Blackman left-i would too if i did that to a MAJOR character of the SW saga....WTF!!!!

Force unleashed = just major dissapointment all round - but I do enjoy bashing stormtroopers

Same here.. I read the story and I was like WTF... I like the fact that Boba Fett was in it and the bounty girl he hangs out with.. Hey come on even a bad matha needs some loving... :chew
I like the graphics, story line suck...

yes the art is awesome!!!
reading the prologue and listening to chapter 1 of the TFU2 novel on the official site gives me some hope....

I'm 50 pages into the novel, and didja know Books a million is selling the Hasbro lightsabers (non removable blades versions) for 50 bucks?,
the novel is much much better and no Fett so far........

:clap

This is the worst "Spoiler Alert" thread EVER!!

There are no spoilers in it at all. WTF, indeed.

Boba is hired by Vader to track the "rogue" clone. Fett and his wannabe girlfriend bounty hunter go to Cato Nemoidia and see the aftermath of Starkillers efforts before getting attack by the still alive Gorog. Fett kills it - in a really cool, shoot it through the heart with his rocket launcher, then fly through the beasts chest, kinda way. The wannabe says she's too chicken ____ to continue with Fett and he goes it alone to Kamino to meet Vader and get the lowdown on the situation. Vader says to find Juno and Starkiller will be there. He takes a bunch of trooper to the starship Salvation and captures Juno before taking her back to Kamino. The Rebels follow, there's a big fight and the Rebels win and capture Vader. Fett has the opportunity to kill Starkiller, but can't pull the trigger because he's turned soft and pines for the love that Juno and Starkiller feel.

SPOILER ENOUGH??????!!!!!!!!

Back