Star Wars Shipping Updates.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 12-inch figure - #2117 & Ex. #21171 June 2006
Star Wars: Darth Maul 1:1 bust - #2909 May 2006
Star Wars: Princess Leia Premium Format - #7119 & Ex. #71191 May 2006
Star Wars: Anakin Skywalker 12 inch figure - #2119 & Ex. #21191 May 2006
Star Wars: Kit Fisto 12-inch figure - #2106 & Ex. #2106 June 2006
Star Wars: Bespin Han Solo 12-inch figure - #2107 & #21071 Late June/July 2006
Star Wars: General Grievous Premium Format figure - #7126 & Ex. #71261 Late April/May 2006

And if Grevious is coming late April early May, I think it is time to give us another PF figure. After all we will only have Leia left and we can't be left with no Star Wars PF on preorder.

Looking at what May and June are going to cost me, I'm kind of glad that there is only one thing that I want from the SDCC exclusive list.

Yes, it does look to be a starving summer.... Ramen anyone?? :rolleyes:

June will be hit hardest for me... with Kit and Obi-wan... plus the con exclusives... ouchie. I am going to just start saving every dime I can right now up until then.

My B-day is in May... maybe I will just ask for moneys...lol :cool:

tomandshell said:
Looking at what May and June are going to cost me, I'm kind of glad that there is only one thing that I want from the SDCC exclusive list.

Yeah, with the fact so much is coming so quickly. I'm kind of glad as well. Only two things max if the medicom is Maul.

That's too bad Obi and Anakin are so far away, I was expecting Kit in June anyway, but it looks like you guys will be getting Anakin and Obi-Wan a little bit later than we thought.

Ship them all now!

I've got the Maul 1:1, Grievous 1/4, Leia 1/4, and Predator maquette coming from the May/June newsletter list (all exclusive versions, except for Maul obviously).

3 figures are shipping in June. That will be rough.

I thought Anakin was always scheduled for May and Obi-Wan for June.

darthviper107 said:
That's too bad Obi and Anakin are so far away, I was expecting Kit in June anyway, but it looks like you guys will be getting Anakin and Obi-Wan a little bit later than we thought.
I've always expected them to ship around that time. I usually expect them to ship after they're supposed to, so if they don't ship "on time", I'm ok and if they do it's great! :D

Glad to see Grievous, Maul, and Leia are shipping sooner than later. Only one left after that is Greedo. Yeah, we need another 1:1 or PF announcement.

May will definitely be a rough one...actually this whole year is going to be rough. lol

Back