SanShouXMA's DC Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanShouXMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok I'm changing this thread into my DC Customs thread. I'll post all my Customs that will lead up to my JLA team. Please be patient because my customs take a while to do. I'm always contemplating on how I can make it more realistic, cause we all know that the pages of DC comics can not translate into this world without some kind of alteration. Anyway... Here is my ever growing JLA:
c9c64c6e.jpg

bd22e02e.jpg

Green Arrow (more pics in post #106):
89a34332.jpg

Aquaman (more pics in post #116):
1b1a6f76.jpg

Nightwing (more pics in post #)
a126278e.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Emerald Archer Arrives - Green Arrow

Non-JLA customs.

Expendables: Lee Christmas:
71687f8e.jpg

Last edited:

dude this si pretty freaking awesome! can't wait to see more man! :rock

Thanks. This is the first time I've gone all out on a custom. Usually I just get pieces, and put them together, but this time I'm altering and adding detail to clothes. Everyone's compliments means a lot to me. That's why I love this board. Thanks guys.

Here's my revised Red Hood. The first picture should give you a better idea of what it looks like but it has bad lighting:
IMG_20101001_192154.jpg

The second one has better lighting but the shirt reflects too much:
IMG_20101001_192051.jpg

Last edited:

i think you should find a different head.

That is badass man, truly great work!

One step closer to the Justice League of America:
IMG_20101001_184042.jpg

This is a great image - very exciting to see you putting together a realistic-looking, 1/6 JLA! I can't wait to see the completed Green Arrow, with his bows!

How do you keep the paint from rubbing off the fingers? I'm having the same problem with some customs I'm working on.

Also, your Red Hood is absolutely fantastic. Where did you get the head from?

Ezio's hood would look nice on the figure. Maybe get Abigail's bow?

Done and done lol. Ezios hood has to arrive and Abigail's bow has to be painted.

This looks fantastic! A bit more "fullness" to Tony's beard and you've got quite a nice Ollie under there.

I also have to say, Wow! great piece of work.

This looks fantastic! A bit more "fullness" to Tony's beard and you've got quite a nice Ollie under there.

Im not a fan of the full beard look. Im gonna have CREG CUSTOMS sand down the sides of the goatee and keep it as is and just paint it blonde.

Here is a questions for everyone. Should I go with the smallville sunglasses look or keep it without a mask and just a hood?

i think it would be cool if you sculpted a domino mask on

Here is a questions for everyone. Should I go with the smallville sunglasses look or keep it without a mask and just a hood?

I don't know a whole lot about Green Arrow, but isn't he supposed to be one of the relatively more realistic heroes? I'd pass on the mask, since that can be a bit silly and "superhero-ish" - especially when you've got a Nolan Batman up there (an interpretation that stresses realism). It would also give your JLA a more realistic (and thus unique) aesthetic.

Just a hood (and thrown back, so we can see the sculpt) would look great.

This.

and Make me one. :lol

Wow really??? You'd really want me to make you one? I'm real flattered seeing as how this is my very first true custom. LOL Thanks man. I'm real REAL happy with how this is turning out. I really wanted to do a Wonder Woman but I think that would be real hard with the W chest armor thing she has. I'm thinking about doing a mix between the current WW and the new 600 WW.

Back