Will God ever get the Star Wars licence?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will God ever get the Star Wars Licence?

• Total voters

FLOSI

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
Sideshow is doing a pretty good job with the Star Wars licence but I bet God could do better. God is a great sculptor. I mean, he sculpted Harrison and Mark so I bet his 1/6th versions would look really good.

What do you think?

Last edited:
How could he with those hands.

god.jpg

Sideshow is doing a pretty good job with the Sideshow licence but I bet God could do better. God is a great sculptor. I mean, he sculpted Harrison and Mark so I bet his 1/6th versions would look really good.

What do you think?

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Buddy... I think you're scum!

voted for "I Hate Flosi!" Saw I wasn't the only one. Good to know us Team Test bros stick together. :lol

No. Lucas won't allow it, the collection plates at church don't add up to the licensing fees...

Also God's sculpts would be photoshopped to death and eventually lead to the please give the Star Wars license to HT instead of God threads.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Buddy... I think you're scum!

voted for "I Hate Flosi!" Saw I wasn't the only one. Good to know us Team Test bros stick together. :lol

:lol Star Puffs voted that she hates me and didn't even leave a comment.... Not that I care but it would be funny if someone 'hated' me because of this thread. :rotfl..... Hell, I voted that myself!

Last edited:
Who would God get to sculpt, paint and make clothes for them? Hot Toys has the best. God can't compete.

Who would God get to sculpt, paint and make clothes for them? Hot Toys has the best. God can't compete.

This is not rocket science.

Sculpt - Trev
Paint - Smallstudios
Cloths - Vivisect

and as an added bonus

Photography - Maulfan

God wins.

Have you not seen the "Is this the end?" thread? God has a Death Star; he already has the license.

Back