soul of chogokin Buzz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minivader

Super Freak
Reaction score
saw this on the toyworld forum. Just look at all the accessories! :clap Hopefully its not something like $150+

20100930_cdd6a1c04399fac9c157dkRbBOFYfiCK.jpg

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27810&extra=page=1&page=2

That looks neato! But having the Revoltech and the TSC Buzz a third one seems like overkill.

Chogokins generally run about $50-$60, but if he's 12" I could see him being $150.

Sweet!!!:rock!
I haven't gotten the Revoltech one... but I would only get this one if they release Woody, though I'm not sure it'll work as a SOC...

There is a chogokin micky so Woody is probably not impossible. If not, I wonder if the scale would work between revo woody and SOC buzz?

Nice. The Revoltech version handles the arm articulation awkwardly, which has kept me from buying it. This one looks like it got it right. Will definitely purchase this one.

Gorgeous piece...what are they made of? Every chogokin description I've seen says they're die cast. They're not metal are they?

Gorgeous piece...what are they made of? Every chogokin description I've seen says they're die cast. They're not metal are they?

Well, the amount of metal on Chogokin figures vary, but yeah for the most part they're made of die cast metal as well as plastic for some parts.

Big Bad Toy Store has Buzz up for pre order. $169.99 with a March 2011
release date. They don't list any specifics, just that it weighs 2.10 pounds.

$150 is a lot for a 6 inch figure, I was imagining it would be a 12" Chogokin. Hopefully it'll clearance like most other Chogokins.

Back