Kotobukiya 1/10th ARTFX Darth Vader statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Koto posted a prototype of their new 1/10th scale Vader statue on Facebook. Looks pretty decent but will be pretty small at 1/10th scale.

33663_162355753780829_137679822915089_541631_3679214_n.jpg

I really like the pose, I prefer the Vader statues to come in an imposing pose and without the plastic rod the producing companies call lightsaber. Too bad since this is 1/10 scale thus quite small...

This piece turned out totally 'money'. Love this pose. Can't believe it took this long for a company to use it.

darthvaderfront01.jpg

darthvaderbustup01.jpg

darthvaderside02.jpg

darthvaderbustup03.jpg

darthvaderhed.jpg

I dunno, there's something "off" about the helmet and mask. In profile the mask looks like the old Don Post! Detail on the codpiece is strange, too...PS

Saw the proto at C5 and the new pics look good. I'm pretty maxed out on Vader statues but it looks good and the price is fair also. The fact that it connects with the upcoming Boba is tempting also.

my darth vader will be arriving tomarrow, i'm a year late getting this, just had to have this, love this pose.

it's one of the best Vaders ever made...
:exactly:
got mine today, and love it.it looks great posed with my koto boba fett on the freeze chamber base.
I know most don't like the stactic pose, but i do, and i love this scale too, it fits right in with all my 7 inch action figures collection.can't wait for the jango fett to come out.

Here's pics of the upcoming ROTJ Vader:

vader1a.jpg

I love these 1/10 scale figures, they go perfectly with the older "Unleashed" star wars figures.

Back