Fett! Fett! Fett! Let's start the chant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iansilv

Freaked Out
Reaction score
OK- I really hope they announce Boba Fett tonight, so- what pose do you guys want to see? Personally, I would prefer a pose where he is looking down the barrel of his gun, liek the attakus pose but straight ahead.

EVILFACE said:
I would like to see him posed like when he slammed into the side a Jabba's barge.
...with a sound effect that will loudly blare out his cry as he fell!
:rotfl

*ss*

There's a promo shot from ROTJ of Fett aiming his gun that I always liked so that kind of pose would be great. I'd also like the ROTJ color scheme as it doesn't get done very often and would make a nice change.

Evilface- the glass is always half empty with you, isn't it? :D

I don't want to knock sideshow... because I LOVES me some sideshow, & BAD!

BUT

It's going to be tough for them to top the Ultra Cool Marmit Boba Fett
(granted, it was TWICE the price AND you had to assemble it...
but damn it that thing is COOL!)

*ss*

Nobody around here wants a Fett more than I do!!!

I would love to see Boba as soon as possible, but there's no way that Sideshow would take a popular character like that and make it an SDCC exclusive. When he is revealed, he will be for sale in large numbers to a worldwide audience. They might pull a Luke and make a regular version for everybody and an exclusive for SDCC, but with no previous announcement or preorder, there's no way that he would be ready in three months if we are just ordering now. But Sideshow is more than welcome to prove me wrong!

Just my opinion, but Fett has always been an overrated guy. Then again, I don't follow the EU at all, just the movies.

I hope they make him standing on the base just holding his gun.I really dont care for battle poses that just makes him look like a toy like the way they did darth vader.

Billy

Fett! Fett! Fett! Let's start the chant (Lets Not!)

I just don't see them doing a better job than the Marmit 12" figure. I have it and I really like it!

As for them releasing Fett anytime soon I just don't see that happening either. I think it is just to early in the line especially considering all the tooling that figure is going to require.

Darth Kustomizer said:
I just don't see them doing a better job than the Marmit 12" figure. I have it and I really like it!

As for them releasing Fett anytime soon I just don't see that happening either. I think it is just to early in the line especially considering all the tooling that figure is going to require.

hey Darth, nice Avatar. Glad you like my gif. Also thanks to Mike Crawford for the idea.

supermo.gif

The Marmit 12" figure is nice, but I don't see any reason why Sideshows won't top it in any format. For one, I don't think they will have the chest armor a single molded plastic like Marmit does, I'd think to see the seperate armor pieces on a thick cloth material like in the movies.

As awesome as Vader is, I'm sure Boba will be just as impressive.

As for a real pose, maybe have his standing like he was as Solo was being frozen.

I doubt they'll do Boba as a little kid anytime soon... but I would like to see that. I'm a big fan of the Hasbro father and son Fetts from their Unleased line. I would love to see Sideshow try their hand at a simular concept.

I'm sure SS hasn't been sitting on their collective asses since the last PF anouncement. It's been a while and this could've been their plan all along. I'd be pretty upset if they do have a new character with a SDCC because I can't attend and I'd be beyond pissed to miss it on the pre-order.

I can see a PF Fett being released way before a 12" Fett.

That would probably be my first SW PF aquisition (unless they release a PF Chewie, which would have me running to pick up a PF Han as well...) ;)

My guess is we should see PF Fett announced this week or next.

It's about time.

Back