Greetings from Romania !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legolas13

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone ! I am Razvan from Bucharest, ROmania. I have been a Batman/DC fan for about 17 years. I joined the community because I have loved action figures when I was a kid and when came of the proper age to have a job, started collecting statues, busts, dioramas and anything I can afford based on the salaries here...which are pretty much worthless. But let's not talk about politics :) I kept a few figures from when I was a kid, mostly from the Batman Forever Mattel line. I love DC Direct's releases and am currently thinking about starting with Kotobukiya as well.

I like some of McFarlanes releases but I was never crazy over Spawn, I like some of his AF lines, such as 6 faces of madness and his rock star action figures (Metallica, Motley Crue, KISS). Neca are pretty good at what they do, so I ocasionally get some things from them as well. I love comics and drawing, so you could say I am an aspiring comic artist :)

My ebay ID is legolasrazvan, if anyone is interested :) I'll post pics of my collection as soon as I receive the newest additions to the collection :)

I guess that's enough about me.

Thanks to viezure for telling me about this forum.

Welcome! I have visited your country on a few occasions. It is a great place IMO. . .except for those damn gypsies! Just kidding. It is great, even with the gypsies.

Thank you everyone ! karamazov80, glad you liked it. Yes, it's a good palce. But don't worry/ The entire country thinks it would be better without the gypsies :p

Back