• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Hellboy Faux-Bronze Bust by SC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V-Raptor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, guys!
I would like to buy this Grail.

Shipping to Russia, Moscow via USPS Priority needed.
I'm paying via PayPal and have 500+ feedback score on the E-Bay, so you can trust.

Please, PM me if you have any offers.

Thanks for your attention!

P1X4R still can't give me the shipping quotes, so I'm still searching for this item. Ready to pay 600-650$. Please, PM if interested to sell and ship oversea.

P1X4R still can't give me the shipping quotes, so I'm still searching for this item. Ready to pay 600-650$. Please, PM if interested to sell and ship oversea.

sorry for not coming through on this for you. unfortunately it's going to be too pricey to ship out to you. :(

Seems to me that it is. :\ Anyway, can you PM me the price? Just would like to check out. Really need this staff. :D

Anyway, I think that it should be OK to ship with USPS Express (aka EMS), the box is not SO big.

SO BUMP! Still very actual.

Still searching!

searching-for-info.jpg

You mean the 1st Hellboy 1/1 bust that sideshow did? the Faux Bronze lifesized but right? I've got one of these but I don't have the original box.

Still interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back