• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys OC Batman Mangler wrist gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mangler does not have to be mint, either. I'm really only interested in the smallest wrist "blade" on the gauntlet, so if you have a mangled mangler, I'm still interested so long as the small wrist blade is included and undamaged.

I don't have an extra, but if you're just interested in the blade, then won't any of the three OC Batman gauntlets do? The blades themselves should be identical between the three (the manger gauntlet and the two normal gauntlets).

Broadening your search criteria might increase the odds of finding what you're looking for...

Yes, but I'm doubting that there will be many who would part with the standard gauntlets. I figure there's a better chance to get the mangler accessory, as there will likely be some who will have the OC Batman and not care about the mangler.

If, however, anyone has ANY of the OC Batman gauntlets, I'd be interested.

Back