I was looking at Luke, and just noticed . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No! Waddaya mean? Mine looks fine....

Maybe yours is a knock-off, or you haven't taken your medication.

Yes this is all over the rebelscum forums.

Oh no, what do you mean, I was hoping for perfection here...............this is the worst day of my life! And to think I waited this long for monkey arms...............:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Geez! Simmer down, y'all! This thread was a bit of fun! Stop taking yourselves so damned seriously.

I'm sick to death of hearing what's happening on "other threads." I couldn't care less. No one has the right to tell me what I can and can't say. Well, actually , you do. But I have a right to ignore you. Or to tell you to stop being such a friggin' blowhard and just enjoy the pleasurable company of fellow collectors who share your interests.

Ya schmuck.:D

Are people here so sensitive about Sideshow that you can't take constructive criticism? I love my Luke but his arms are ridiculously long!!!! However, if you pose him with the cloak on, you won't notice it as much. Still, it's the best Luke yet and it's unfortunate that SS didn't correct this because then it would have been a home run. As it is now, it is a double. Still, I don't know how they overlooked it...it's kinda obvious. Again, SS is still to be commended, and I expect more and better from them in the future.

Brad

drbrad1975 said:
Are people here so sensitive about Sideshow that you can't take constructive criticism?
It's not that people can't take constructive criticism for sideshow, its just that when its the same constructive criticism over and over it becomes annoying. So let's not beat anymore dead horses.

Now shuddup and eat yer banana :monkey1

Well, I thought that the arms looked ridiculous. So, I was forced to resort to popping off Luke's head and mounting it on a Dragon body so that the arms would be more correct and the figure's height retained. I certainly hope that all the Star Wars figures won't have some problem that lends itself to body swapping as a solution. At the price they're going for that would be terrible.

How is the dragon body in poseability. Does the clothes, hands, and Head fit on it well?

Hmmmmm....Luke sent out with "monkey arms".....King Kong released on dvd......coincidence????...I think not!!!!

nash said:
How is the dragon body in poseability. Does the clothes, hands, and Head fit on it well?

The Dragon body is quite poseable. The head fit on perfectly, but Sideshow hands to not transfer to other 1:6 figures. I had to use one gloved hand and a bendy bare hand of M&C's and Dragon's respectively. The sleeves were made as long as the monkey arms but that is not noticeable after the switch. I'll try and get some pix up in the next day or so.

theverse said:
Oh no, what do you mean, I was hoping for perfection here...............this is the worst day of my life! And to think I waited this long for monkey arms...............:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

:rotfl Too funny!

I happen to think Luke looks just fine and even if they were a wee bit long I'm not gonna nit pick about it.

I have longer than normal arms. What's wrong with that? It helps to have every advantage in a fight, especially if Vaders saber is the standard stock saber from MR.

EVILFACE said:
. . . his arms are just a wee bit long. Anyone else notice this?
What? No Way!

No way you could've noticed this with sieshows buttocks resting on your shoulders...

What, Were you able to see this mistake through THEIR eyes?
(which is impossible because their stomach & intestines are in the way!)

:peace

creecher said:
I have longer than normal arms. What's wrong with that? ...
So now we know which certain black dressed Jedi figure we should use if ever we
wanted to create the "Extra Long Armed Jedi Creecher" figure.
:lol

*ss*

Super Serg said:
So now we know which certain black dressed Jedi figure we should use if ever we
wanted to create the "Extra Long Armed Jedi Creecher" figure.
:lol
*ss*
:rotfl ......

The arms bothered me as well so I substituted Luke's body with the body from the Richard Kiel "Jaws" body (SS's James Bond line) and now all is fine, except that Luke looks like his clothes shrunk in the laundry... :monkey5

From one dilemma to another... :monkey3

Super Serg said:
What? No Way!

No way you could've noticed this with sieshows buttocks resting on your shoulders...

What, Were you able to see this mistake through THEIR eyes?
(which is impossible because their stomach & intestines are in the way!)

:peace

:lol That's pretty descriptive. Do you have first hand experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back