What's coming next? A Marvel Hot Toys Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Daredevil?

Hell no! ..hot toys only do figs from awesome movies like the AVPR, The Spirit and Clash of the Titans!

Yes. Don't look for it to be Ben Affleck though. 20th Century Fox has alread announced and greenlit preproduction of a new Daredevil reboot, they are currently shopping for writers right now. So I'm sure that HT will do one but not until the new film is released. With Thor, Avengers, Captain America, Iron Man 2 still raging, Andrew Garfield Spider-Man, Tobey Maguire Spider-Man trilogy, X-Men Trilogy and Wolverine 2 all announced and theoretically in preproduction, even with one figure each, their slate is beyond full counting all the other licenses they have so I would imagine they'll have no problem waiting on both Daredevil and Fantastic Four reboots for figures.

the director cut's make the movie way more interesting.

I'll buy a hot toys daredevil in a hearthbeat.

Yes. Don't look for it to be Ben Affleck though. 20th Century Fox has alread announced and greenlit preproduction of a new Daredevil reboot, they are currently shopping for writers right now. So I'm sure that HT will do one but not until the new film is released. With Thor, Avengers, Captain America, Iron Man 2 still raging, Andrew Garfield Spider-Man, Tobey Maguire Spider-Man trilogy, X-Men Trilogy and Wolverine 2 all announced and theoretically in preproduction, even with one figure each, their slate is beyond full counting all the other licenses they have so I would imagine they'll have no problem waiting on both Daredevil and Fantastic Four reboots for figures.

You forgot Dr. Strange and Heroes for Hire! (Luke Cage and Iron Fist baby!) A few years from now HT will have a full blown Marvel roster, I'm a huge Marvel fan and seriously can't wait to get them all!!

You forgot Dr. Strange and Heroes for Hire! (Luke Cage and Iron Fist baby!) A few years from now HT will have a full blown Marvel roster, I'm a huge Marvel fan and seriously can't wait to get them all!!

I haven't heard about heroes for hire, Iron Fist would rock!

I was just thinking about this possibility today! Weird!

Something that always bugs me is not having a place to discuss what's coming next when it comes to Marvel Hot Toys.

So i thought i'd create a place where we can all discuss whats coming next UNTIL there is enough information to warrant a thread of it's own + it's a place where we can talk about what we want most from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and other Marvel films.

To kick start the thread -

I was going to only get the Mark IV armour for Iron Man until i saw the Mark VIII

ccitheavengersironmansc.jpg

So who do you think will be announced next? or Who do you want to be announced next?

:)

Since the announcement of a collaboration between Sideshow and HT including the Marvel line, I would like to see a 1/6 Comic based line so I could have a comic based Thor, Cap, Spidey and Iron Man to set along side the movie versions.

Nobody said anything about the iron Monger in the back ground of this picture - can our calls finally be answered for a 1/6 Iron monger? :panic:

I think it'd be a great thing if they did start a line like that and with the announcements of those Japanese Manga 1/6 figures (I may be wrong with what they are i don't have a clue) it makes a more cartoony line possible.

The trouble with this is the amount of costumes each character has. If Hot Toys did start a line like that would you be willing to pay MMS prices?

Regarding Iron Monger, he's only there because it's showing the journey of Iron Man. However i bet that some news regarding Iron Monger will be given at SDCC.

im getting this.

the crossover we have all been waiting for.

irondroid
Iron-Man-R2D2.gif

There is some variation in the suit to say that it is a mark 7 suit. But what happened to the triangular arc reactor?

If that picture is the Mark VII i'm still holding out hope that the Mark VIII is the "hulkbuster."

As far as predicting the future of Marvel Hot Toys, it is really hard to say. I still wouldn't be surprised to see something off the wall, like the long-rumored Alba Invisible Woman figure.

Safe bets would be:
an X:Men First Class Magneto or Emma Frost
A USO suit Captain America, and a Red Skull
From Thor, I can't imagine not getting a Loki and if we were to get anything beyond that maybe Sif or the Destroyer,
I'm still thinking we will see a Whiplash: Mark II, an Iron Monger and maybe a Hammer Drone.
With the Avengers I would think a Mark VII, Nick Fury, Avengers suit Captain America and Hawkeye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back