THING VS. HULK DIORAMA!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
hulkvsthing3uu.jpg

Made you look!!!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Seriously, would anybody like Sideshow to make this, even though both characters are already represented in other products? I think I would...

Yeah...you made me look and I was relieved it was a joke. :rolleyes:

They need to lay off the Hulk for a bit. Next Hulk Vs should be against the Leader, Abomination or Juggernaunt.

I wouldn't mind this vs. diorama. But I would much rather have Hulk vs. all Fantastic 4 members. That would be pretty cool. I know there's one out already but it looks pretty bad. I think Bowen made it but I am not sure.

jimmyjamesf said:
Is that the hulk or sprout from the green giant commercials. :lol

I thought the same thing when I bought this for my son! :D

Hulk VS. Spider-Man was a nice contrast between size/brute strength and speed/reflexes. Now I would like to see brute strength VS. brute strength. The Thing seems like a good contender.

A diorama featuring Hulk VS. the entire Fantastic Four would be huge! (Not that this is a bad thing...)

Seriously, would anybody like Sideshow to make this, even though both characters are already represented in other products? I think I would...[/QUOTE]

No!!

Was gonna save this tidbit for the newsletter this week, but what the hey---

We've decided to include the Hulk in every 'vs' diorama from this point on. The rest of the line will be as follows:

Captain America vs Hitler vs HULK

Silver Surfer vs Goldmember vs HULK

Thor vs Mark McGwire vs HULK

Daredevil vs Ray Charles vs HULK

X-Men vs Halle Berry vs HULK

Savage Hulk vs Smart Hulk vs Mr. Fixit (just to shake things up)

Wow, Andy!! Every single one of those sounds great!!

It's hard to say which one I am most excited about, but I sure hope I can get my order in for the gray variant on every single one!

I gotta get all those Andy!! Will Halle Berry be clad in her Cat Woman attire? She was pretty hot in that outfit.:monkey5

I always thought I would end up in Hell!!! Now it has officially been confirmed :horror . I see Hulk statues everywhere!!!

Out

And each will have a grey Hulk variant - bring on the march of the Hulks!

But seriously, I don't think I need a Vs. that repeats characters from earlier statues. There are too many unique characters to do.

Sideshow Andy said:

We've decided to include the Hulk in every 'vs' diorama from this point on. The rest of the line will be as follows:

Thanks for making my day Andy...

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I'd love to get one of those... :lol especially like the sculpt of their faces. A nice take on how they would have looked as kids...

But seriously, I would not want the same character to be repeated too.

Sideshow Andy said:

What about She Hulk VS Spider Woman with Hulk as ref in large pool of Jello?

jimmyjamesf said:
What about She Hulk VS Spider Woman with Hulk as ref in large pool of Jello?

I like the way this man thinks. But where's the Thor VS Mark McGwire VS Hulk VS Barry Bonds? The exclusive could come with mini-syringes - Thor's could say "Valhalla", Hulk's "Gamma Radiation", McGwire's & Bonds could say "I plead the 5th"

Back