• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB BlindVoyeur's Blade Runner Deckard items.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koupon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am desperately after the shirt, tie and overcoat from the Blade Runner Deckard outfit that BlindVoyeur produced a while back. I am willing to pay top dollar!

Thanks!
Koupon

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but I think you are wasting your time. I can't speak for anyone else who ordered, but I still don't have mine in hand. I have seen pics of only one set posted.

Studio49 - Yeah I know... I realise I am mostly wasting my time but ya never know unless you put the question out there. Sorry to hear about your situation dude. Must be frustrating to be waiting so long for that stuff.

Teddy Daniels - I saw your Deckard Teddy. Damn nice! Just a little out of my price range since I already pretty much have what you've got there (minus the head sculpt). I just find BV's shirt/tie and overcoat to be much more accurate IMO.

I was thinking my next option is to talk to/commission Betomatali about maybe doing a set but I dunno if he would. I just know that he has done AMAZING work on previous jobs like Doc's radiation suit etc.

We'll see I suppose.

Back