Bobba Fett vs. Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win ????

• Bobba Fett

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Darth Maul

Votes: 43 82.7%

• Total voters

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok....just for fun: Who would win a fight to the death between Boba Fett and Darth Maul....

''The greatest bounty hunter of the galaxy vs. The evil Sith apprentice....''

Last edited:
Shaihulud said:
Ok....just for fun: Who would win a fight to the death between Bobba Fett and Darth Maul....

''The greatest bouty hunter of the galaxy vs. The the evil Sith apprentice....''

I have to go with Maul. I think he could deflect any laser blasts Boba dished out and all that athletic ability would drive Boba crazy and then the double blade lightsaber slices him down.

Who's Bobba?

But if this was between Boba Fett and Maul... I'd go with Maul.

All Maul would have to do is pierce his jetpack and Boba would whisk off across the sky, screaming, until he hit something.

Maul uses the dark side. Force users have a clear advantage.

I know this doesn't explain General Grievous but a lot of Episode 3 didn't make sense. :rolleyes:

Maul kicks Boba's arse. Not because Boba sucks. Boba is The Man. But Maul can block anything Boba can throw at him in an all-out brawl. If it's to be cunning and traps, Fett has the advantage.

Actually, Maul only has said one thing in his entire life (onscreen of course)

"At last we shall reveal ourselves to the Jedi, At last we shall have revenge":lightsabe

IE---Maul would win, he would force push and then throw his lightsaber spinning and cut Boba into tinsy winsy little pieces:cut

THese two shouldnt even be compared. the fett's wernt exactly known to be jedi or sith killers....

nash said:
THese two shouldnt even be compared. the fett's wernt exactly known to be jedi or sith killers....

How about Grievous? He was known as a Jedi killer. How many Jedi did the General kill anyway? Not that the movie built him up too much (his legendary powers seem to have come from the cartoons), but would he be a better match against Maul?

i would say so, since greivous was trained by dooku

Maul has a clear victory here.........Boba wouldn't stand a chance with Maul's double bladed hilt.........there are only a few characters that can weld a double bladed hilt, so Maul is the obvious winner. Also, you have to factor in his sith powers, not that he would need to use them when he's slicing Boba a new one............
theverse

Well, it would be, but for only about 3 seconds...........then either Maul would put the beat down, or Chuch Norris would step in and "Roundhouse" both Fett and Maul............
theverse

Back