T-800, Guile, X-23 & More IN STOCK NOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CornerStoreComics

Freaked Out
Reaction score
The Hot Toys T-800 is back in stock! He is about 75% sold out already.

The Street Fighter Guile (Pop Culture Shock) Mixed Media is here too! Looks like only 6 pieces (less than 15%) left.

Also in stock TODAY:
X-23 Vs Lady Deathstrike Diorama (Arrived)
LOTR Gandalf PF (Arrived)
Velociraptor Maquette (Arrived - Only 1 left!)
Jason Voorhees 7" Figure (Arriving this afternoon)
Iron Maiden Eddie Mask (Arriving this afternoon)
Bowen Psylocke Statue (Arriving this afternoon)
Star Wars 14" Plush Restock (Arriving this afternoon)
Femme Fatales Tarot PVC Statue (Arriving this afternoon)
Cover Girls Catwoman Statue Restock (Arriving this afternoon)
Star Wars Bespin Luke Statue (Arriving this afternoon)

Arriving soon:
WWR Dropcloths!!! (probably tomorrow or Thur)
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI Bust (probably tomorrow or Thur)
Lara Croft Snow Day Maquette (this week)
GI Flint (next week)
World of Warcraft Series 6 (next week)
Aurra Sing PF (next week or the following week)
Hot Toys T-1000 (next week or the following week)

Thanks!
Thomas
CornerStoreComics

can't wait to receive my guile!
Started with those today. Shipping is almost complete for the paid orders on those. Richard thinks they'll get ALL the paid T-800 orders, all the X-23 orders AND all the Gandalf orders out today too. Busy busy!

t-

Bought a few things from you guys. Always great business. Been looking at your angel puppet....

I love your guys store, i just wish shipping was more affordable to canada.
We do too. The rates are getting kind of sick for anything over 4 pounds or a 12x12 box... At the same time, the cart gets a little wonky on some heavier quantities top Canada, so if you need custom quotes on anything, feel free to email us.

Thanks!
t-

Do you guys have a coupon code ? I want to get some stuff there.

Thank you

Do you guys have a coupon code ? I want to get some stuff there.

Thank you
No current coupon codes going on... What are you looking at? Cuz we're going to be putting together a Fall Clearance sale pretty soon, so I could be willing to deal on some stuff if it's already slated to go on sale anyway.

Just let me know.

Thanks!
t-

Amazing business as always guys. Thank you! And I look forward to doing more in the near future.

Just wanted to say thank you! Received my Angel and he's awesome. Amazing customer service, as always.

you guys have some great prices, to bad i live in cali and any saving go out the window with out lovely sales tax lol

I received my guile in perfect shape! I look very forward to buying more stuff from you guys soon!

I have the HT Black Widow on pre-order. Any idea when you guys will be getting her in stock? I should be getting both my T-1000's I ordered from you tomorrow. Thanks!

Back