1/6 funky coloured socks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will do accurate 1/6 socks in two ways:

1.) tubes that fit the Hot Toys figure

2.) full socks eg for Nurse custom

Tubes will cost 15 $, full socks 20 $; I know this is not cheap but the cloth is pretty expensive and I will make these socks all on my own and though they are pretty easy to make it still costs time.

TUBES:

I did cut them a little longer. Reason is simple as you can always cut them to the accurate length. Think twice before you cut, because you can always cut them down. Movie accurate length is 4 visible squares + black top line, so you should cut 5 squares (I will post a pic soon) for Hot Toys shoes BUT if you want it to use with the awesome monkey shoes, you should leave them as they are and wait until you receive the new shoes. Same with other shoes. I believe this was the best I could do to benefit everyone.

FULL SOCKS:

If you want to use the full socks with Hot Toys feet please keep in mind that the socks are quite tight. Yes they are elastic but not endless elastic. Best would be to remove the feet from the pegs, put them in the socks, put the peg in the leg and then reasamble the feet IN the socks. Otherwise the top lyning might get damaged. You just have to be a little careful.

Again, if there are any issues or questions feel free to ask here or via pm .

This is the recommended length to cut the tubes IF you want them to use with Hot Toys shoes. If you are planning to use MRM or others Id wait.

img3044bm.jpg

Here are the final pics of the product I can offer you. These socks were some I took randomly out of the basket.

img2983.jpg

img2986ev.jpg

Full socks will look like this.

img2993e.jpg

img2997.jpg

img2998.jpg

img2999r.jpg

img3001to.jpg

One last shot without flash for colour reference... Not the sharpest shot however...

img3004h.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Movie accurate 1/6 Joker socks

Out of curiosity, how will you display the joker that his socks will be visible?

Out of curiosity, how will you display the joker that his socks will be visible?

Seated on a bench like the holding cell, on a folding chair like the interrogation room, or on the floor. Also the nurse Joker, or the Bank Robber kneeling pose, all would expose the socks at least somewhat.

I will not show them on my regular one, however it always annoyed me knowing that the inaccurate socks were there. :lol

I will have a par full socks on my Nurse, tubes on my interrogation scene, and I like the idea giving the Bank Robber version a pair too. :)

Neo do you want a second pair? Otherwise you belong to the Bobby-club. :1-1:

I will not show them on my regular one, however it always annoyed me knowing that the inaccurate socks were there. :lol

I will have a par full socks on my Nurse, tubes on my interrogation scene, and I like the idea giving the Bank Robber version a pair too. :)

Neo do you want a second pair? Otherwise you belong to the Bobby-club. :1-1:

Just one buddy :)

Hey buddy, whilst a lovely gesture to be honest matey i think they may be wasted on me, i am sure they will look awesome but really on my set up you will never see them, i am pretty happy with the stock ones i have. Plus i intend to never ever touch my Joker once i got the head on and pose down :lol

Thank you however :thud:

I'd want a pair of full socks, please count me in, thanks!

Wow, thank you so much. Looking forward to see the pics. I am displaying mine sitting down and the ht sock sucks.

Back