What next 1/4 scale or versus piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
What do you think will be the next Marvel announcement. Are we likely to have an annoucement before SDCC???

tomandshell said:
I want another VS. diorama!!!

So do I. But one line shouldn't determine when another line makes an announcement. I'm sure a versus piece will be announced soon. Hopefully before SDCC.

My guess for the next Marvel pre orders at SS hhmmmm I would say a naked Beast maquette and Juggy maquette. I could be wrong:lol

I like to see another X-men VS piece with some of the women, definately Storm, and Jean Grey. It could make for some great effects with the lights.

I vote for Captain America and/or Thor PFs...the only Marvel PFs I want! :monkey3

For the exception of Iron Man all the SS Marvel products seem to have a movie connection. I hope they pull away from that pattern and do something like Captain America PF or Silver Surfer Vs Thanos (complete with Infinity Gauntlet light up exclusive).

I vote for a Vs Diorama to come out next. We are overdue for one. :cool:

I would also love to have a vs. diorama. I don't particulary care who is going to be portrayed just as long as we have another announcement coming soon. Sideshow has been doing a remarkable job with this line and quite frankly I don't see why they are making us wait.

I want a new VS. as well. Did we order Wolverine at Toy Fair last year? Then the Sentinel at SDCC, then Hulk/Spidey six months later. It's only been three months since that one, so I'm not sure it's time yet. It would be great to get one announced this week as an SDCC exclusive. We will know tomorrow!

Tomorrow can't come fast enough. I am excited to see what exclusives they are going to have at SDCC. I am not sure about Wol. vs. Sabertooth. I think we ordered it during toy fair last year but I am not a %100 on this one.

Back