• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Previously Displayed AVP Elder Predator P1 Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolfPredatorAVPR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to buy used but good condition Hot Toys AVP Elder Predator, but really interested in getting an Original Predator 1. Missing minor pieces are okay, just want a complete Figure with all armor. Seen some used ones go on here for $250-$300ish range, was hoping to get a deal like that.

Last edited:
Guess nobody's nice enough to pop in here and tell you that both of the figures you're looking for go for a hefty price even despite being displayed. :huh

Seen all go on ebay AVP Elder and P1 for $250-$400 range. Ive seen a P1 go for $100 once but I know that's kinda a once in a lifetime type deal to get one for. Wasnt expecting to get a "Killer Deal" on here but I do think prices would be slightly cheaper than ebay because no one is paying fee's( and more people hate using ebay than not). Sadly I hardly see used versions pop up on ebay and usually if I see one in my price range, someone already has gotten it before I was able to buy it myself. Id be happy to get an AVP Elder for a good deal but id rather snatch up a P1 for a fair price in used condition considering I plan on displaying it anyway....no point in me buying one in the package for $150 more.

Back