NYC COMIC CON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a 3-day pass not sure which day I'm going. I imagine this will be nothing like SDCC, but after seeing all the pics from SDCC I gotta get in the mix. Alittle taste would be nice.

Buy me something! :D

Trade you for a pic ! ;) LOL

I bought a 3-day pass not sure which day I'm going. I imagine this will be nothing like SDCC, but after seeing all the pics from SDCC I gotta get in the mix. Alittle taste would be nice.

It's not SDCC. It's East coast. We don't have the local celebs nor do we have Hollywood. It's not the same. So don't expect it.

But it is a very cool large scale con. The site itself tells you what to expect.

I went last year and it was pretty kick ass. Lots of cool stuff, plenty of vendors and freebies all over. Good times. Ill be there on Sunday cause its kids free day and Im bringing my two with me and the wife.

Trade you for a pic ! ;) LOL

It's not SDCC. It's East coast. We don't have the local celebs nor do we have Hollywood. It's not the same. So don't expect it.

But it is a very cool large scale con. The site itself tells you what to expect.

coming from a guy on the west coast, i little more "comic book" and a little less "hollywood" sounds good.

I will say, looks like Hollywood is coming in force this year. At least TV Hollywood is ....

I'm so pissed that those attending Comic-Con can get a GL badge for FourSquare. :monkey2

Back