• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Buffy PF Original, EX, or Alternate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superlaz

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello there,

I would like to buy the Buffy PF original, Exclusive or Alternate...PM me, or email me - [email protected]

SHould have purchased when I had the chance.. :slap
REALLY WANT IT! lol.

PM the member, Buffygirl.

She's thinking of selling her Black Dress - Regular version.

I have a Spike PF Ex. and Angel PF Ex. for sale if you're looking for either of those. Angel Ex. is on hold currently for Buffygirl, but still something to think about.

I also have a bunch of Electric Tiki Buffy statues if you're interested!!!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77746

Hello there,

I would like to buy the Buffy PF original, Exclusive or Alternate...PM me, or email me - [email protected]

SHould have purchased when I had the chance.. :slap
REALLY WANT IT! lol.

I do have the Buffy Black Dress. It's not the ex though. Looks the exact same, minus the book. If you are interested, let me know and we'll see what we can do.

PM the member, Buffygirl.

She's thinking of selling her Black Dress - Regular version.

I have a Spike PF Ex. and Angel PF Ex. for sale if you're looking for either of those. Angel Ex. is on hold currently for Buffygirl, but still something to think about.

I also have a bunch of Electric Tiki Buffy statues if you're interested!!!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77746

I will more than likely take your Angel...but I will know 100% by tomorrow around this time (or before even) so yeah...

I will more than likely take your Angel...but I will know 100% by tomorrow around this time (or before even) so yeah...

No, I know that! :rock

I just want people to know you have "first dibs" on it until the weekend and that I'm not selling it until then.

Thank you!! HOpe to hear good news tomorrow Buffygirl!

BUMP

Would like to find alternate version too, just missed out on the one on Ebay earlier ...

I am so sorry you missed out. She went for REALLY high. I doubt I will be able to replace my black dress Buffy any time soon, so if someone could help this guy out with a black dress one, that would be great!

Tell me about it...lol. Great timing for the internet to be acting up...anyhow, thanks anyway Buffygirl!!

BUMP

Well, I got Black Dress Buffy, and Alternate should be here next week... :)

Scythe is here, and Throne Buffy is in the works. :)

Back