• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DESPERATELY WTB Hot Toys DX02 Batman!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Mirakle32

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a broke college kid whose birthday falls on the 26th of this month and I really want a HT DX02 Batman figure (DC Direct shipment, NO leaky abs). It's the only gift I really want, and I'm kicking myself for missing it on Hastings a few weeks ago (no money at the time.)

Is there ANYONE out there willing to help a fellow collector out and sell him a reasonably priced DX02 Batman? I don't mind paying over retail, just can't afford to go over too much. I don't mind if it's been removed from the box, as long as it's complete and looks fairly new. I promise I'm not gonna mess it up or use it for parts. My DX Joker and Two-Face are lonely.

I really want this figure before the prices completely sky-rocket. You guys have no idea how much I'd appreciate it if someone would help me out.

Thanks,

Ryan

Never mind. Just bought the last one off Entertainment Earth for 190 shipped.

Thanks for stopping buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back