Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POWER1010

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought i'd share with my fellow Art Fans....

I was at the T.O Fan Expo\Con last month and i love to walk up and down "Artists Alley" at any Show, and this Snake Eyes Prints caught me by surprise, i loved his interpretation of Snakes and asked if he had an accompanying Storm Shadow and he did, being the Big fan of Joe that i am I decided to grab both from him....Extremely nice guy!!!

so i matted and framed them my self this weekend, just gotta hang'em now....hope you enjoy.

SEandSSprints1.jpg

SEandSSprints9.jpg

SEandSSprints8.jpg

Wow looks pretty cool, love the style. How much did that run you if you don't mind me asking? May want to pick up some custom art next year.

Both looks badass! Like how the Arashikage symbols bleed into the Joe and Cobra. Great matte too :rock

Wow looks pretty cool, love the style. How much did that run you if you don't mind me asking? May want to pick up some custom art next year.

Well there prints so they were 30 each, but he sold them to me for 20 each....i guess cause i talked to him for quite a while and i didn't bore the crap outta him :lol

Back