Snake eyes and Storm Shadow prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POWER1010

Super Freak
Reaction score
dont know if it belongs in here but thought i'd share....

I was at the T.O Fan Expo\Con last month and i love to walk up and down "Artists Alley" at any Show, and this Snake Eyes Prints caught me by surprise, i loved his interpretation of Snakes and asked if he had an accompanying Storm Shadow and he did, being the Big fan of Joe that i am I decided to grab both from him....Extremely nice guy!!!

so i matted and framed them my self this weekend, just gotta hang'em now....hope you enjoy.

SEandSSprints1.jpg

SEandSSprints9.jpg

SEandSSprints8.jpg

Nice prints!

Thank ya :D

I'm not a fan of the artist's perspective, you did a knockout job on the framing. Those look gorgeous.

I asked the guy if he any other traditional looking interpretations of the Characters and he said "no, he likes to put his own spin on things" which i can respect cause i do the same, and these are just done so well with so much attention paid to detail i just couldn't pass'em up

my pics dont do them any justice.....but thanks for the complimetns on the framing :duff

dont know if it belongs in here but thought i'd share....

I was at the T.O Fan Expo\Con last month and i love to walk up and down "Artists Alley" at any Show, and this Snake Eyes Prints caught me by surprise, i loved his interpretation of Snakes and asked if he had an accompanying Storm Shadow and he did, being the Big fan of Joe that i am I decided to grab both from him....Extremely nice guy!!!

so i matted and framed them my self this weekend, just gotta hang'em now....hope you enjoy.

SEandSSprints1.jpg

SEandSSprints9.jpg

SEandSSprints8.jpg

Great Prints

Was looking around the artist's site a bit ago, looks like you may have snagged some of the last sets of those, unless he goes to print again. Was hoping to be able to order the SE, but no dice. D'oh!

Was looking around the artist's site a bit ago, looks like you may have snagged some of the last sets of those, unless he goes to print again. Was hoping to be able to order the SE, but no dice. D'oh!

really? well like i said i got them off him in person at a Fan Expo\Con not online....try emailing him and asking if he has any left....Good luck

They're well done, but I don't like Storm Shadow, it looks like it's a picture of his bloody severed upper torso.
Snake Eyes too to a degree.

Man those are pretty awesome. The framing is also top notch and adds to the awesome. These would look really great along with the Sideshow figures. If anyone finds out if he's doing more please let me know. I don't always check the Joe forums so I might miss updates to this thread.

~~If you don't mind me asking, what did he charge for the prints? You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable talking about $$.

Last edited:
Back