Check out the Oluf Hartvigson Store on ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is weird, I bought two of the Human Spike figures, paid for both thru PayPal, got two receipts (because I meant to say I wanted 2 the first time and didn't enter "2" in the "how many" field so I went thru the 'buying' process twice), and even got two PayPal receipts showing that I paid twice. But when I check eBay purchase history for this item, it only shows I got one.

I think some people on this board got one or more of them as well. Can't believe Oluf had these up for basically retail!! I'm excited to get one, I had given up hope of ever getting one for under $200! :D

You mean to tell me that Oluf had a SIGNED Human Spike up for near retail!!!:horror

Someone tell me where is the nearest cliff!!!:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

NOOOOO!!!!!! :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

When will I EVER learn that I CAN'T leave my computer! Not even to spend a wonderful Sunday afternoon with my kids at the park and treating them to a showing of Ice Age 2!

WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!! :horror :google :horror :google

My priorities really need to be SERIOUSLY re-assessed! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Protozaius said:
NOOOOO!!!!!! :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

When will I EVER learn that I CAN'T leave my computer! Not even to spend a wonderful Sunday afternoon with my kids at the park and treating them to a showing of Ice Age 2!

WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!! :horror :google :horror :google

My priorities really need to be SERIOUSLY re-assessed! :rolleyes:

OMG! I feel so bad for you! I know how much you want one of these!! I was thinking the guy was wonderful for listing just Buffy and Angel for $55 and didn't realize he also had the much sought after Spikes there as well.

I'd suggest e-mailing him and seeing if he possibly has any left at all (you never know, someone's check may bounce or something). It's worth a try - he may have more that he is planning on listing later.

Double ouch, Protozauis,
Not only did you miss out on Spike, you saw Ice Age 2?

Were you as disapointed in this lame sequel as I was?

Wow there are some great bargains there.
I will check with the hubby to see if I can use
part of my tax refund to pick one up now
that we are cutting back on spending.

Sorrry Proto that you missed out on Spike.
I would have loved to have him too!!

Firefly Flanatic said:
OMG! I feel so bad for you! I know how much you want one of these!! I was thinking the guy was wonderful for listing just Buffy and Angel for $55 and didn't realize he also had the much sought after Spikes there as well.

I'd suggest e-mailing him and seeing if he possibly has any left at all (you never know, someone's check may bounce or something). It's worth a try - he may have more that he is planning on listing later.

Thanks for your sympathy... and yes, I did e-mail Oluf about possibly having another one. He was gracious enough to respond however, he is fresh out. He did say to keep checking back at his store so he might be offering more stuff in the future that I'll need for my collection.:monkey5

Still,I am considering the Angel figure he is offering. Currently there are 8 left. Originally, I was only gonna get the Angel that is now on pre-order, but I might want another to pose with the Buffy figures.:monkey3

Decisions, decisions....

As for Spike, the hunt continues....:monkey2

puppet pusher said:
Double ouch, Protozauis,
Not only did you miss out on Spike, you saw Ice Age 2?

Were you as disapointed in this lame sequel as I was?

Thanks for the B-Day wishes and your sympathy, Puppet Pusher.

As for "Ice Age 2", the less said the better.:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

My kids liked it, but they also liked "Valiant" and "Hoodwinked".:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Last edited:
But of COURSE they do! Two people each bought 3 of the Spike figures, so methinks there will be at least FOUR of these back on eBay soon, if they aren't already (if each buyer keeps one for themselves, that is).

Talk about selling something that one doesn't have in hand yet, I got my shipping notice for my autographed Spike yesterday, but since this item is shipping from Alaska, I don't expect to see it for a couple of days at least. Hope whoever has already listed theirs to sell doesn't end up having their Spike lost in the mail! :rolleyes:

abstractharmony said:
This is why e-bay naffs me off greatly at times.

Somone who bought one of the Spikes has it back on e-bay for £250.00.

Swines!!!!!

I think that listing was for an original cast signed box but it doesn't mean there won't be an Oluf signed box listed in the coming days.

Last edited:
Protozaius said:
Thanks for your sympathy... and yes, I did e-mail Oluf about possibly having another one. He was gracious enough to respond however, he is fresh out. He did say to keep checking back at his store so he might be offering more stuff in the future that I'll need for my collection.:monkey5

Still,I am considering the Angel figure he is offering. Currently there are 8 left. Originally, I was only gonna get the Angel that is now on pre-order, but I might want another to pose with the Buffy figures.:monkey3

Decisions, decisions....

As for Spike, the hunt continues....:monkey2

If I didn't already have the Angel figure I'd probably get one of his. I think it would be neat to have one autographed - but then I'd be afraid to take it out of the box. I hope he comes up with another Spike for you and it was nice of him to get back to you.

I wonder if he was given a bunch of his figures when they were made or if he had to buy them himself.

As I prognosticated before, I won't be surprised to see at least 4 go up for auction on eBay. It will be interesting to see how high this one goes.

BTW, I got my autographed Spike yesterday while I was out of town. Luckily he wasn't left outside my front door but was safely tucked away in one of our community mail package receptacles, waiting for my return! He looks great, of course, and the autograph is pretty much in the same place as the one in the eBay link above. Interesting that Oluf autographed these on September 21, 2005. Wonder what was happening on that date? :confused: But anyway, I'm happy mine arrived safe and sound! :D

Back