Oluf Hartvigson ebay store...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy crap since i dont own any PFs yet, i never realized how huge the box is! good lord!

It may be that Oluf doesn't know the market value of these. They are almost at retail and then also have a signature? That's unreal!

Migwit said:
Um, are those HUMAN Spike figures? I got me one!! :google :D

I dont know much anout Buffy, but why is Spike worth so much...I ahve seen him sell for $300+ on ebay....Whats the deal?

For some reason Human Spike sold out fairly quickly. In the last several months the price has gone nuts but it doesn't make any sense really since it was a fairly large edition size. I guess it's just "Marsters Mania!".
I just bought Spike, Buffy and Angel. I guess my unsigned ones will be up on eBay soon. This was a helluva opportunity to get artist signed sets and Oluf Hartvigson, because of his wonderful "Universal Monsters" work is my favorite sculptor among the many talented individuals doing work for SSC. This is fabulous!

Last edited:
You got me on that one, Kingdarkness. Sideshow did 7000 of these, not to mention the 500 Exclusives. I'm trying to figure out how, with 7000 of these out there, they are so damn expensive on eBay! I see other figures with much lower ES and which are similarly popular (or so I think) and they don't get this high. :confused:

Having said that, Spike is arguably the most liked (as it were) and most popular character on either Buffy OR Angel.

Chaildav, saw you got your figures! Congrats! Glad at least one board member got in on this great opportunity from Oluf!!

Hmm..thats wierd...I guess somethings will never be explained..like," How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?"

Explanation: Oluf's Human Spike is considered by many as one of THE BEST human likeness headsculpts EVER made, it is simply an extraordinary piece of work so many Buffy Collectors will pay much more for this figure.

And I believe Oluf's Qui-Gon will also appreciate rapidly in value once we all get a good look at this piece. Even Andy Bergholtz, one of my fave Sculptors as well, said he thought Oluf hit this one (Qui-Gon) out of the park, perhaps may be some of Oluf's finest work.

I hope this explains some of this...

Back