Thrustmasters' Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thrustmaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys and ladies ;)

I've done in the past some pics and thought of sharing here them time by time :)

The debut makes this parody which I've made now some years ago in the active times of Mr Bush ;)

Bush-vs-Napoleon.png

Parody to this:

Napoleon_Bonaparte.jpeg

Hope you like it :wave

More to come soon :)

Thats creepy work! As in it looks like it was just taken straight off the TV. Not that I watch this. I had seen little snippets. It looks so accurate.

The Bush tank is class though. :D

Thats creepy work! As in it looks like it was just taken straight off the TV. Not that I watch this. I had seen little snippets. It looks so accurate.

The Bush tank is class though. :D

Thank you very much mate. It means a lot to me :)

Some more:

lion-king-rahmen.png

Enzo_Poster.png

hope you like them :wave

Man, that's some pretty accurate stuff you got there. Almost like you took a screenshot straight from the TV. Very nice work.

Man, that's some pretty accurate stuff you got there. Almost like you took a screenshot straight from the TV. Very nice work.

There's some really awesome stuff in here!!! Like some others said before; It really looks like you took screenshots right off the TV!!! :rock :rock :rock

thanks a lot guys for your comments and compliments. I'm very glad to see when people like my work :) Thanks again! :)

very nice work! Im a futurerama fan myself.. love the show and glad they brought it back... this is done all on the computer or by hand on paper?

Back