Commando, CODENAME: Snake Eyes (1985)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
:wave

With the Steel Brigade units nearly all deplyed it's time to get basck tobasics and finish some things that have been hanging about on the workbench for far too long. I had this whole diddy planned involving AC/DC,wouldn't take a genius to guess the tune, but I'm just gonna skip to the pics. I'm tired.

SE1.jpg

SE5.jpg

SE2.jpg

SE4.jpg

Yes he could use an Arashikage lint roller. :monkey3

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SX09N-0FZW4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SX09N-0FZW4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

absolutely perfect where did you find that one piece spandex uniform i have been looking for that also. you hit him dead on the nail. also love hawk & wild bill.

Beautiful. . .up until this moment, I didn't hate Sideshow for producing such an inferior product. Now, I do.

Now this is podracing! Looks killer MANDO! :rock

You my friend, are the master.
:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

"Highway to Hell"? :monkey3

Seriously wicked Snake Eyes custom, Mando! I love how he turned out!

Love it MANDO! Came out spot on perfect.

absolutely perfect where did you find that one piece spandex uniform i have been looking for that also. you hit him dead on the nail. also love hawk & wild bill.

mando, that is all kinds of awesome. looks great.

Thanks a lot you guys!:hi5:

The suit is from a Stormtrooper. The seam in the back is covered by the sword sheath. Had a Triad bodyglove but it was too tight and wouldn't go on after I modded the body.

Already I see a couple things I'd change. I want to add a strap to connect the knife to the belt and there should be a detonator (I'm assuming) on his right hip. Have a backpack for him too but I'm not really a backpack guy.

Anyway, should have dio shots with Stormy done tonight. ;)

Last edited:
The godfather is back :bow, always great to see your work MANDO :rock

Back in Black, Ski! Though I'm not the one making customs people can't refuse. :D

Damn! Missed this till just now! 100% pure RAH goodness, Mando!!! :rock I LOVE IT!

Questions: Shoes, clone trooper? Body, did you add arm bulk to some existing buck?

Thanks, FLOSI! ARAH is the only way I roll, Bro! :hi5: :duff

Clone shoes were well-spotted.
icon14.gif
The body is a just standard TT with the shoulders sanded down and
"musculature" added to the arms and calves.

MANDO I love the look of your Snake Eyes

Thanks, SV! :)

Back