• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SS emperor palpatine 1/6 ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eczamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
dont have a credit card, so I cant order it, so I'll try my luck here!

anyone got an ex. Emp palpatine figure they don't like after all and are looking to sell it? :)

cheers man!

Might also be interested in just the secondary headsculpt so I can buy the regular but still have the sculpt I want, if the price was reasonable. :)

you don't need a credit card to buy from ebay, just a debit card.
There are some reasonable euro deals on ebay right now for Emp EX.:)

havent seen any, they all seem to go for 150$ +, which is rediculous if it's still available on SS's site, but I dont have the credit card to order it from sideshow's site..

:( sob..

havent seen any, they all seem to go for 150$ +, which is rediculous if it's still available on SS's site, but I dont have the credit card to order it from sideshow's site..

:( sob..

you can call sideshow, make the purchase over the phone, and they will wait for your payment to arrive via international money order.

I just dropped the hammer on an EX and throne, french company via ebay-Collectible garage, it was their last one, but there's a load still out there, one uk, lots US, couple Hong Kong.Good luck eczamurai.

Back