Dark Empire Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Exor

Freaked Out
Reaction score
How many of you would invest in a 1/6th scale version of this character? Personally, I find the vampiric fashion rather enthralling.

It would be an easy PASS for me. But I'm sure there are plenty of EU fans who would gobble it up.

Nope.... no interest in anything EU post RotJ. The notion of Emperor clones makes the end of the movies so completely pointless.

Never was interested in the EU. Only book I read was Death Troopers and that was because it was an original idea in my opinion. Horror and Star Wars mixed :yess:

So no interest here... :wink1:

I live by the simplest of philosophies. The more Star Wars figures, the better. Bring on the Clone Emperor, Sith Luke, those two ridiulous animal things...bring them all on! They all have a place in my collection!

Not that I'm not grateful to dark empire and the art was great but as previously noted the whole clone emperor thing is just well .....
sh&t

Last edited:
Me too, but I don't feel the need for any figures from it. I liked the Dark Luke idea, but as already mentioned, the clones of Palpatine dismiss the impact of the end of Jedi.

I didn't mind it. It works in Episode III's favour for a lot of things even though it was written way before. Palpatine's "immortality" with the whole midichlorian rant and then Dark Luke with "one must embrace a larger view of the force". It sort of works, for me at least.
Then again it's been a long time since I read it.

I wouldn't mind the figure I just wouldn't be jumping up and down for it to get made. I don't really have a space for Ginger Palps who looks a bit more like Cushing than McDiarmid.

They should delve into the EU for Imperial officers though. I'd really like a Pelleon at some point.

I'm intrigued to see if thy could make him look like a young Ian.

Palps_Reborn-TEA.jpg

But I'd rather have a TPM Senator Palpatine.

Nope.... no interest in anything EU post RotJ. The notion of Emperor clones makes the end of the movies so completely pointless.

Darth Vader is redeemed regardless of the Emperor resurfacing at a later date so i wouldn't call it "pointless".

i say, the more the merrier... i don't know if i would necessarily want the fig myself, but i dig having the option.

Darth Vader is redeemed regardless of the Emperor resurfacing at a later date so i wouldn't call it "pointless".

i say, the more the merrier... i don't know if i would necessarily want the fig myself, but i dig having the option.

Yeah um... Darth Vader wasn't the only character. Those crappy books negate looks entire journey... But while we're on that subject of Vader... what would be the point of Anakin bringing balance to the force if there are already sith again only a few years later?

Again. Pointless ____e.

Yeah um... Darth Vader wasn't the only character. Those crappy books negate looks entire journey... But while we're on that subject of Vader... what would be the point of Anakin bringing balance to the force if there are already sith again only a few years later?

Again. Pointless ____e.

Dark Empire - 1991
TPM - 1999

Back