Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATE 9/17/11:

Interest list:
1. SwedishHeat
2. Deak Starkiller
3. zekex09
4. uzumaki_1
5. Levit05

This is for a 1/6 scale Darth Vader cape. The cape is made out of a spandex/rayon material and matches the robe/tunic perfectly. The capes will also include a leather collar and a black chain. I currently have the unmodded Sideshow vader so if there is a difference in height please make sure and let me know how much of a difference in height there will be.

The capes are 40 dollars shipped IF payed via paypal gift to help cover fees. The turnaround time will be more than the batman capes I made in the past. Please take one week to a week and a half for the cape to be finished and then they will be shipped via first class mail which is it is 3-5 business days domestically and 5-10 business days internationally.

IMG_0678.jpg

the collar can also lay flat:
IMG_0657.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

In my opinion, the problem with the Vader cape that came with the Sideshow figure is the way it hangs, it likes to puff outwards because there's no weight to it, there seems to be an excessive ammount of fabric too. I'd be curious to see if you could make one that'd drape over him more like this, and drop straight off his shoulders.

DarthVaderinTESB.jpg

sithlord.jpg

vader02.jpg

I'd almost want a whole new cape and cloak set! ;)

If you could get one to look like this I would be all over it!

I think it would be great to see you do the robes to. Would really improve this figure immensely!

Well, you know how I feel since we've already chatted about this earlier but MaulFan and I are on the same page. The weight of your Batman cape is perfect for 1:6 scale and I think it would be perfect for Vader.

Yeah, I would love to replace the cape AND robe. I'd like to get the robe to wrinkle up/bunch up like Vader's does. The SS one just bounces back, impossible to control.

This has actually been in the back of my mind for a while now. I hope you do it Lance. And consider doing the robe to. :)

I'd like to have the silk backside as well, but if it's impossible to get the right drape, I'd sacrifice it.

Yeah, I can do without the silk cape liner as long as it drapes properly.

Just put a wire in it.

This is my custom cape. not a good pic because it is not ment for posting purposes

Actually, I don't think it needs a wire. I have one of Lance's Bat capes and it doesn't need a hem wire at all.

yes yes yes.

interested interested interested.

Count me in. No need for silk imo as long as it hangs right. The Sideshow cape is kahkah.

I really hope there is a good and heavier material to make the cape drop like the pictures above. Not even with a wire the SS cape could me much better. I'll wait and see what you can find, this could be really interesting.

Alright I am going to do it. I just need to get my hands on a sideshow vader for cheap. I don't care if it is open, loose or even missing parts as long as it had the complete body and cape/robe on I'm good and it will be both the cape and robe underneath as a set.

Last edited:

Any chance of just offering the cape? Not meant as offense to your work but the inner robe's acceptable enough to me to save money not buying a replacement.

Back