Hello

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kavi

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi. I'm Kavi (otherwise known as Primus irl), and I am a huge Alien Queen fan. I am a self supporting highschool student who buys her own slag without the help of her parents, who leech off her money.

My job is an artist, and I started very young. I'm mainly a "furry" artist, though I do not consider myself one. I live in Yamanashi, Japan.

Currently I have the Palisades Alien Queen Chestburster, Palisades Toys Signature Alien Queen Statue, the Slideshow Collectible Queen Alien, and am currently waiting for my Alien 3 14.5" Fetal Queen Maquette (which I got right at the last second from Alter Ego Comics, thank god, because there are no other one's for sale that I could find). I also have a life-size Ellen Ripley clone 7, which rests peacefully in the middle of my room.

I'm hoping to resurrect this thread: t=44363 with pictures of the Palisades Alien Queen Chestburster and the Alien 3 14.5" Fetal Queen Maquette together as requested before.

Back