• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Art Asylum Star Trek Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wave Three, Battle-Ravaged Kirk, Orion Slave Girl, Gorn Captain, and Commander Kor.

47472_493477014127_183655149127_7051728_5276507_n.jpg

Would like to get them all in one shot but let me know what you have. MOC only and I would still like pics to see the paintjobs on the faces in particular if possible.

Will pay $50 Shipped for the four of them. I'm in the U.S., in NJ.

May also be interested in others if your not asking too much.

Last edited:
PM sent to you! I don't have these particular A.A. Star Trek figures, but I have many other ones. Let's talk about it. Get back to me when you can. Thanks! :wave

i have the7 inch gorn captain mint on card, also have him in 1/6 scale mint in box.
i have no camera to take pictures.
lmk, if you want them.

Hey guys, right now I'm looking to get the entire Wave 3 in one shot, but if I can't in a few days I will take them seperately.

I'm only interested in TOS stuff, more specifically :

Captain Pike
Salt Vampire
Romulan
Khan and Kirk Space Seed 2-Pack
Mirror Spock
Marlena Maruea (carded)
Kang

I was never into any of the other series, or even the new movie.

Okay, I wanted to extend my offer. But honestly, being the BIG Star Trek fan that I am...I want to keep all of my figures anyway. I'm sorry I didn't have the ones you're looking for. Good luck! :wave

Back