What have I got myself into

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Susaned577997

Hello my name is Edward and both me and my wife have for about three months now been collecting marvel pffs, comiquettes, and life size busts and we are from las Vegas and I thought that the slots were going to be taking our money on what we have already bought and the stuff we have on preorder we are about at the 6000 dollar plus mark and growing and so I ask what have I got us into but most of the cost is coming from eBay lots of pff's to catch up on and are they expencive but oh so beautiful and detailed and that's what got me to join so I could ask this question

Do the sideshow outer shipping boxes add subtract or do nothing to the value or collectivity of the item if I should ever have to unfortunately sell it if I could get an answer to this it would be great because I got my I on something on eBay thank all of you for you time

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a couple pieces without a shipping box and IMO does nothing to the value. Art boxes and packaging are must haves though.:lecture

Just having the collectable art box and original packaging is fine. Brown shipper box not a must have. WELCOME TO THE SHOW!

i say recycle the boxes and hit NASDAQ if you are looking for investments.

unless you plan on displaying the art box, might as well keep the shipper, since it's hrdly any more space. Don't dare throw out the styrofoam or you can expect to get pennies on the dollar in return.

and welcome.

Welcome to the forum and the money hog that is sideshow, i pretty much demand the shipper with mine lol one it takes up no more space and if you do sell or have to ship its a paint to find the right size box. they also keep yous color boxes in perfect shape

Back