My Joker Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbss21

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So, I ain't got much of a collection. In fact, it's totally exclusively Joker statues. And that's because I'm a total Joker fanatic. But, I've got some nice pieces, and some not so nice ones, and I thought you might like to see em'. There aren't many, and if you've checked out the DC forum, you might have seen the Heath Ledger Joker sculpt I got from Adam. I'm posting some of those pics here too, just because it's the best thing I have now, lol. If you want to see more, head on over to the DC forum and check out the interrogation scene Joker sculpt WIP thread. Anyway, here you go.

DSC04361.jpg

DSC04362.jpg

DSC04363.jpg

DSC04364.jpg

DSC04365.jpg

DSC04371.jpg

DSC04373.jpg

DSC04374.jpg

DSC04378.jpg

DSC04381.jpg

you`re really a huge Joker Fan!!:wink1:

congrats, you have really great pieces:clap:clap:clap

btw, welcome on board

Great collection, my favorites are the Bust and the custom Heath Joker, that thing is amazing.

Yeah macke, I am, lol.

Thanks so much you guys. Glad you like my meager collection, haha.

That bust is really cool. I have one myself. I really would like to replace the tie. That is the only thing that holds it back. Nice collection.

Great Joker Collection, Are you going to get this A new Black and White statue.

The Joker by Lee Bermejo!

92874082.jpg

The original?!

3222d1280763367batmanbl.jpg

This is Very Impressive Looking IMO and Welcome to the Show

Thanks a lot! That's funny you should ask, because I was just looking at that statue and considering it's purchase. I probably will get it.

Thanks so much guys. Really glad you like it. Hopefully, over time, I'll be able to expand it to include other characters and such. But for now, this'll do.

So, just thought I'd share these shots in here as well, even though I've posted them in my other thread in the DC customs section. These are my Adam Joker's, which I love, haha.

Downstairs046.jpg

Downstairs045.jpg

DSC05507.jpg

Downstairs055.jpg

Downstairs054.jpg

Downstairs051.jpg

Downstairs050.jpg

Downstairs049.jpg

Downstairs048.jpg

Downstairs047.jpg

Back