Symbiote costume Spider-Man 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm passing as well and I love Spidey. I just don't see the appeal of 12" superhero costumes. They just don't look right to me especially for the $100 aprox. price they'll ask for this.

I am sure the price for this one will be greater than the others as it is much more rare. I am guessing it will be around $150-200.

ehhh.... I don't know. I just can't see myself collecting this line by Medicom. IF it is being sold for $50, then maybe. But $100 and up??? :sick

Well count me in!! :D

I'm SO HAPPY that SS got a few of these. I definately need a Symbiote Spidey to further my collection.

I'll be waiting for the Priority Preorder on Friday. Thank god I'm on vacation next week.

Here's what I had saved, I'm glad I saved them since I can't find them on the web or on Medicom's website (there's one picture there, but I can't get it to load into a larger screen or get the others to show up)
Also, I'm sure Sideshow will have plenty of other photos when they put him up for sale.
I'm willing to spend up to $150 for him, no more (I hope he's just around $100).

Since he IS ultra-limited I'm sure he'll be more than the other Medicom Marvels. I guess the price will determine whether I order him or not.

thanks for the pics. they do looks pretty Amazing. get it, "Amazing??" lol i kill myself. back on topic, i like the symbiote look for spidey.. so i guess i will order him in pre-order friday. sadly, after i look at more pics i will probably cancel him because i just dont like the strong "anime" look medicom has been putting on the 12" line.

My issue with this figure is in the picture where he is shooting a web it coming from the wrist and not the back of his hand like it should be in the symbiote costume...they must have reused the web shooting hand from the regular version...pretty lazy for an expensive figure.

Natrix said:
My issue with this figure is in the picture where he is shooting a web it coming from the wrist and not the back of his hand like it should be in the symbiote costume...they must have reused the web shooting hand from the regular version...pretty lazy for an expensive figure.

Yeah...there is that too. He should be making a fist and shooting the web from the back of his hand. Major oversight. :confused:

this looks like he was ripped right off the cover of Secret Wars! I like the figure, but the price will likely keep me away.

I'm not overly familiar with the popularity of this line or these figures so my question is, does this figure really need a priority preorder?

screamingmetal said:
Here's what I had saved, I'm glad I saved them since I can't find them on the web or on Medicom's website (there's one picture there, but I can't get it to load into a larger screen or get the others to show up)
Also, I'm sure Sideshow will have plenty of other photos when they put him up for sale.
I'm willing to spend up to $150 for him, no more (I hope he's just around $100).

is his mask not cloth too? it just makes it look odd.

SolidLiquidFox said:
head, hands and feet seem to be plastic...

i should have been more clear, i meant in the comics isn't his mask cloth...and the rest you mentioned too? it makes it looks odd to me that some is cloth and some not. if his entire suit is cloth, seems like they would make it to match that.

Back