Petition for Sideshow to give 1/6 ROTJ Emperor pants!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is a petition for Sideshow to give 1/6 ROTJ Emperor pants! How could they not give him pants????? This is a mistake, a terrible mistake. They have gone too far, this is madness!

Thank goodness I have a pair of pants leftover from my ROTS (Hasbro) Palpies. Now I just might sleep well tonight.

ill sign it only if i could get pie to go with it

301082-Pumpkin-Pie.jpg

if not then leave him pantless:yess:

I don't really care if he doesn't has pantsies. As long as he can sit down and :emperor without showing some skin, I'm fine with it.

I wouldn't wear pants if I were Emperor. If I suddenly got a woody I'd want everyone to tell me how big I look, which would be a great way to up my self esteem.... And really, who would dare tell the Emperor he has a tiny pecker? Right?

I wouldn't wear pants if I were Emperor. If I suddenly got a woody I'd want everyone to tell me how big I look, which would be a great way to up my self esteem.... And really, who would dare tell the Emperor he has a tiny pecker? Right?

So are you saying you have a tiny pecker? :slap :dunno

Would you settle for a thong?

ManThong.jpg

Just something to keep ol' Palps from stepping on his saggy, old man hacky sack. Honestly, given that SSC gave Firefly a chick's sleeveless turtleneck, I'm not surprised they'd cheap out on pants.

Back