new to collecting need display case help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelo07stang

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone just got into collecting i need to know were i can buy a reasonable priced display case for sideshow collectibles starwars 12 inch figures and marvel legendary scaled bust right now i have the spidey bust and preordered the rhino bust i also have comeing the emperor and the imperial throne plus a bunch of wait list figures. ineed something to display this stuff in to keep dust off

Need quick response which ikea detolf is the bigger one the 43 or the 16 I dont no jack when it comes to measure ments Iwould say the 43 size but need to make sure

Please guys need an awnswer what one is the bigger oneWidth: 16 3/4 "
Depth: 14 3/8 "
Height: 64 1/8 "
Max load/shelf: 13 lb

or Width: 43 cm
Depth: 37 cm
Height: 163 cm
Max load/shelf: 6 kg

Please guys need an awnswer what one is the bigger oneWidth: 16 3/4 "
Depth: 14 3/8 "
Height: 64 1/8 "
Max load/shelf: 13 lb

or Width: 43 cm
Depth: 37 cm
Height: 163 cm
Max load/shelf: 6 kg

Detolf is only one size. The measurements you gave are the same dimensions..just that one is in inches andthe other is in cm. If you do the conversion, they are exactly the same.

Thanks colossus your collection is awsome . I have my sideshow collectibles imperial throne and emperor comeing this friday but am hearing alot of peoples thrones are broken cause of pakaging i hope mine will be ok

thanks for your help spec i feel like an idiot

Hey..no worries...welcome aboard. Detolf's are great as displays...i personally have 2 of them. I recently built some custom shelves, but the detolfs are definitely great out of the box.

Back