2nd Annual West Coast Freaks Halloween Get Together

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
Halloween is right around the corner, so I thought I'd get the ball rolling on this years get together for dinner and a scare.

Those that made it last year expressed interest in going to Knott's Scary Farm this year, but I'm up for going there and Universal's Halloween Horror Nights again.

The dates I'm looking at right now all fall on Saturdays: 10/16, 10/23 and 10/30. So if you plan on attending, post in this thread with your preferred date and venue. We had a good turn out last year, hopefully we can get more peeps to join us this year, the more the Scarier. :D

Guest List:
1. The ill Jedi
2. Iron.Jedi83 - 16th
3. LaMelnik - Any date but the 16th
4. Commtech
5. Gruesam
6. Zoomaround -16th & 30th
7. ChrisCJ99
8. Darklord Dave
9. Kuzeh - 9th or 16th
10. Vikingmagyar

Last edited:
Halloween is right around the corner, so I thought I'd get the ball rolling on this years get together for dinner and a scare.

Those that made it last year expressed interest in going to Knott's Scary Farm this year, but I'm up for going there and Universal's Halloween Horror Nights again.

The dates I'm looking at right now all fall on Saturdays: 10/16, 10/23 and 10/30. So if you plan on attending, post in this thread with your preferred date and venue. We had a good turn out last year, hopefully we can get more peeps to join us this year, the more the Scarier. :D

Guest List:
1. The ill Jedi
2. ?

Someone needs to organize this behind Ill Jedi's back so we can have drama like last year.:lol:lol:lol

didnt know you started it buddy count me in all the way for any of the saturdays you posted :rock :rock

p.s. no drama no drama

On FB, it says the 30th. I thought we were gonna try for the first weekend or 2 of the month?
It would only let me put in one date, so as not to leave it blank I just put that date. I myself would prefer the second half of the month, but I'm down for whatever.

I am jealous! Halloween is the best but I know if I tried to throw one for the Austin freaks, only a few would show up. I doubt over half of them would even dress up, or show up. *sigh* Can I join ya'll in spirit?

As y'all know, I'm easy.;) I'm available any of the three days listed and I'm game for either or both parks.

I am jealous! Halloween is the best but I know if I tried to throw one for the Austin freaks, only a few would show up. I doubt over half of them would even dress up, or show up. *sigh* Can I join ya'll in spirit?
Of course!!

I wish! This sounds like so much fun too. :(
:( Aww, I wish both of you guys could go too!

Last edited:
Back