1:4 Chris Reeve Superman statue - FULLY COSTUMED!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I realise that I've already got a 1:4 Reeve head thread going, but I wanted to start a new thread for this to make sure everyone has a chance of seeing the FINAL COSTUMED 1:4 Chris Reeve Superman statue!!!

I am SO happy with this. Hope you like it!

Final-Costume1.jpg
[/IMG]

Final-Costume2.jpg
[/IMG]

Chris

Man.... that thing is a work of art.... just a stunning replication of the Superman we all know and love. Oustanding in every way.... :bow :bow

No toy company could ever come close to this.....!!!!!!!!! Not even Sideshow.....:google :google

He looks phenomenal Chris.

...and you know what my next questions is going to be....

Darklord Dave said:
He looks phenomenal Chris.

...and you know what my next questions is going to be....

If the question is, could a second group commission a second wave...that's my question too.

And to think there's a private-group-sponsored Maximus coming, and I didn't jump in on that either. Ouch.

That is truly incredible work. Too bad Mr. Reeve is not around to see it. I bet he would truly appreciate it.

I have to admit, that is a beautiful statue! Incredible likeness and the costume is amazing! More pictures please! :D

Is there anyway you can make another one and make me one??? Seriously. Or tell Sideshow to reproduce more. I'll pay big money for that. If not, anyone can tell me where I can find one that looks like it???

student_toe5 said:
Is there anyway you can make another one and make me one??? Seriously. Or tell Sideshow to reproduce more. I'll pay big money for that. If not, anyone can tell me where I can find one that looks like it???

Be ready to spend a LOT of money for it.

Gruson said:
Be ready to spend a LOT of money for it.

LOLLL...GRU...I DONT THINK PEOPLE KNOWS HOW MUCH MONEY IT WILL COST THEM TO HAVE A CUSTOM JOB LIKE THIS.....+ HOW MANY CAN SAY THAT THEY GOT A STATUE PAINTED BY J.C. HONG ?????:google :google :google

:bow :bow

Amazing piece!!! Congrats to those that were able to get one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back