banned from statueforum for no reason!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarakawa

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
anyone have this happen? i registered there just to see a fellow user's feedback. i never posted anything in discussions. i think i posted an ebay link in the ebay thread once. all of sudden i'm banned! is there something i dont know about? like you have to post once a week or you get banned or something? jesus, what gives? very glad this forum doesn't pull that kind of nonsense.

I think some forums kick people off for inactivity... if your concerned its worth contacting someone over there.

I contacted them. I just wanna make sure someone didn't hack my account and do something I wouldn't have. If it is JUST for inactivity, screw em! Never going back to that forum!

Problem #1
i never posted anything in discussions.

Problem #2
i think i posted an ebay link in the ebay thread once.

So essentially you never posted anything after you registered and then the first and ONLY thing you posted was a link to something. That's classic spammer (real or bot) behavior. I admin a board and I would've banned you too. Because that's exactly what spammers do. If you register to a forum and the first thing you do is post a link to ANYTHING, that's a red flag. Because that's not normal.

I did that early on when I first joined years back...the site sells stuff so you can't post things for sale, even etailers that have good deals going. I didn't get banned, just a warning email. Maybe it was that? Although it was the ebay thread so not sure.

Last edited:
Please don't disparage or insult other boards and try to stay on topic every once in a while...

Never understood that rule myself. I have never gone in there so I couldn't say. :dunno

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeehhmmm.....just the thread I was looking for......um...

I was banned from the 3A Boards cuz of a discussion I had on the 3A Thread on this board. :monkey1

Back